Cheap Physical Crit Split Arrow, The Blood Dance Ranger build[Nemesis]

In your variation of the tree, you drop over 100% critchance, 2%manaleech and the 5% reduced mana reserved node. My tree has also more hp nodes. You can surely play your variation too, but i guess yours is more gear dependant this way, you would need to get strenght and manaleech from gear. And you also drop 20 strenght which you also need to mitigate from your gear this way.
IGN: ISeppukyu
K thanks for the comment. I'm just not sure if u need that much crit chance from passives with only 98% increased phys dmg with bows. I think its easier to stack crit chance from gear than phys dmg. Idk about using mana for skills tbh (especially if u gonna run 2 auras) prolly gonna go blood magic gem instead, if i stack enough + life recovery might not even need to go for life leech or life on hit gems to support it. Hows the mana situation for u right now is 2% mana leech enough? Plus I also get +28% all ele res which would give me nice flexibility with gear.
2% manalech is enough to cast split arrow off your manapool, other skill gems are used with bloodmagic gem.
Updated on 30.11.2013
I think I might have ruined my character with this build. It looks awesome and with all the passive points ready to be distributed I wanted to give it a try... forgetting that I don't have all the gear to work with it.

So now instead of a completely crit chance and dmg focussed character, I do half damage and still get slaughtered :/ damn that was stupid.
huh, something wrong with your current build? ghost reaver and 1hander nodes?
yeah was wrong build *facepalm*. fixed now.
Hey :-) Great build, I'm currently trying to find the one build best fitting my playstyle (that is, taking the upper way at the Ranger start for instance) and yours has been a nice inspiration! One thing I wonder about: You take 2 int nodes at the Shadow start to get Mental Acuity and Haste while you could get the same from below by taking 10 dex instead of 2x10 int. Is that a mistake or do you think you need the extra int so badly?

Thanks!
IGN: MatCauthon
you will need that int for sure :)
Hum, but I just saw one way to do it even smarter then: get Haste from below (instead of getting Mental Acuity from above) via the 10 dex node, save one point this way, and put that into Thief's Craft for 30 int. This way you get 10 dex + 30 int instead of 20 int ;)

One question again: you mention to take Piercing Shots when leveling. Why/when do you ditch it again, since in your final build it isn't there anymore. Do you do it once Pierce + ProjWeakness get good enough?
IGN: MatCauthon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info