New religion (with updates) Added a sermon!

"
Moonyu wrote:
"
im going to be that one pissed off follower that eventually breaks off and starts another denomination of the same religion... just to piss you off.

Spoiler
sorry, it was necessary.

Good luck. I started this Church expressly not to care.

Spoiler
No title yet. Maybe later.
but...but.. We were supposed to wage an illogical religious war that kills millions.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
I hobby is trying to destroy civilization as we know it. Not kill anybody. That's too much work and I am far too lazy. Maniacal, but lazy.
To report the monthly finanzial situation to our nambla, i had a quick gaze into the future, so there is a high possibilty that you wont understand what i´m talking about,

yet. Thats the stupid part about beeing a Oracle, we are always OFF-time, i also think i´m 2weeks to early to report this monthly letter. So some things might have not happened yet.

1. I allowed myself to purchase a nice collection of all different kinds of "holy" books
For study of course, figured its easier to adopt the "old rules" into a new religion when you know how the others do this shit.
Net-Loss: 500.000 Dollar

2. A rare creature has been spotted, it seems it got astray in the various hallways of our temple and is now trapped within the labyrinth. The missing signery was most likely the cause of that to happen in the first place.
I allowed myself to purchase some "Emergency-exit" signs, but the standard green ones didn´t fit to the temples patterns. I got lucky on Ebay on this and found a dude called Kain selling red ones, said he quickly dismantled them when his temple got destroyed by a beam of light, before he was able to escape. Nice guy, but expensive artstyle in form of a scorpiontail.
Net-Loss: 900.000 Dollar

3. I also had to hire some guards to provide our preachers the necessary protection against mentioned creature´s wet spittings. And of course bought some additional protective gear in form of old WorldWarI diverhelmets and some ABC-suits for the preachers. I got the guards for free, but the equippment did cost some.
Net-Loss: 10 Dollars

4. Ordered some new barrels of mess wine.
Hardlicker found the cellar.
Net-Loss: 1500 Dollar

Now comes the tricky part:
Hungry pilgrims started to deploy their grilling equippments and use the books to fire the grill.
That however caused some problems with the temples furniture and fires started to ignite our beloved architectural work. Interestingly enough, mentioned creature seemed to get attracted by said fires and started to spit them fires out with his wet wordings.
We saved around 450.000 Dollars in not needing to purchase Fireextinguishers.

5. We accumulated a nice collection of Goats and are now happy to announce the start of producing
a lot of Cheese, the stinky one. As a means of our Agricultural department.
The downside to this is that it got globally harder to prevent Sin#1 in the whole Eternal Empire.
Net-Gain: 1650.000Dololars

6. A lot of citicens that came to our oracleservice, namely ALL, brought goats to our sacrificial department. I had no other option but to cull them and unload them on carts.
We now have a surprisingly growing corpse investation in the inner sanctum.
I believe we have some traitor amongs our reigns, because i was able to talk to one of the victims as he managed to escape the temple, after a long discussion of why these rules exist he finally managed to nearly tell me the name of the guy who told him to bring a goat.
His last words were: "Pavsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh ...", he wont be remembered.
I couldn´t make a rhyme to that. Still suggest to invite some inner partymembers for further confession.

7. That all combined however created a nice influx of hungry pilgrims, sinning eternals and goatcheese which somehow managed to finance this whole company cult, erm religion

8. I also started on rewriting one of my older works, I call it the "book of Lachi", so maybe we will be soon ready to sell our own shit, erm books.
A short summary:
Spoiler
2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Pavshaus Hardlicker's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Hardlicker, 3And I hated Pavshaus, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. 4Whereas Firekid saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of goats, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever. 5And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Moon.

Let me know if i need to manage any further ...... adjustments.
Go with the Moonlight, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Nov 16, 2013, 2:11:48 PM
Eh? Lachi? This is a Church, not a temple. I think you may have been reading Pavshaus's future again. Try and lay off the blessed pepperjack cheese and nachos, they give you bad dreams.
Woot it's true! I once owned a mountain!!!

Spoiler

Ok so it's not as impressive since it was lain to waste...but we're building it back up slowly post by post.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Nov 16, 2013, 5:37:21 PM
theres a difference between church and temple in your language ?

church: small entrence and pretty shiny stuff inside
Spoiler

temple: big shinies outsides and nothing of use inside
but the flair is the same

marginal difference at best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info