New religion (with updates) Added a sermon!

I'm seeing a lot of religious postings lately and want you to have more choices. So, I am taking Hardlicker and Pavshaus up on their suggestion and am starting a new church. Church of the Mooned.

More on this later.

Spoiler
Are you a believer?
Is this church a cult by chance?

I notice that the leader of the church is a goat which usually suggests less than ethical philosophies are to be employed. I don't want any part of human or goat sacrifices but if you start to sacrifice peanut M&M's then I'm totally on board.

Spoiler
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Moonyu wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of religious postings lately and want you to have more choices. So, I am taking Hardlicker and Pavshaus up on their suggestion and am starting a new church. Church of the Mooned.

More on this later.

Spoiler
Are you a believer?

Do you have enough energy to run the Apathy Guild and the Curch of the Mooned?

It seems like 200% more effort is required than your Apathy will allows you to use.

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
sacrifice? Sounds like work. Not in my Church.

And what's wrong with being a Goat? You a racist?
I wouldn't say I'm racist against goats, just cautious when it comes to religion and goats.

Spoiler
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Looks like I found my alter!
Finally a church with taste.

Spoiler
enough with the jung boy whipping, time to temporary convert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Moonyu wrote:

More on this later.

Spoiler
Are you a believer?

Actually this is the perfect foundation for a new religion as most religions were born of the mistaken belief that someone supported a viewpoint. You go Moon!

PS... there were already..
Spoiler

So you are going to need to come up with something else.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Is there a specific term for not caring?
Not being agnostic, but just flat out not caring enough whatsoever to care about not knowing.
'Apathy towards religion' seems a bit of a stretch.
(:
Apathy towards religion is already atheismn, as far as i know and i sure know that i know nothing.
What would be new is a religion that allows you to change your religion anytime anyplace anyreason.
The current ones are a little bit lacking in this regard.

Fitting for patchday:
Om namah shivaya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Nov 13, 2013, 3:40:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info