New religion (with updates) Added a sermon!

Hopefully what i posted would start a conversation which would lead to personal testimony.

i gathered this was a joke thread :) but seemed a good place to begin

"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Moonyu wrote:
No. Nothing you post about a real religion is going to make sense in this obvious joke thread.

What?!

ScrewYu
Last edited by EpsilonWhale on Nov 14, 2013, 5:58:27 PM
I would read your sermon and the rest of the thread, but my laziness prevents me from doing so.

Also, because thinking of a title for myself would be too much work,I decided to use an online generator to do the work for me.

"bob" would be my preferred title thank you very...

Thanking people is too much work.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Moonyu wrote:
I believe you just sinned. First lying about a "planned" trip and not calling it what it really is. A plea for help. And then you compound the sin by making me think about "planning" a trip of my own.

Keep up the good work?

If I need any help when I get there.... I'll call ya Moon!

Spoiler
But ... don't ....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Just sayin'
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Nov 14, 2013, 9:59:18 PM
Pavshaus, you forgot to pack these.

Spoiler

We all know.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Pavshaus, you forgot to pack these.

Spoiler

We all know.

Actually I'm having what I will need FedEx'd. The extra suitcase charges were ridiculous.

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Nov 15, 2013, 9:26:37 AM
"
Cronk wrote:
Agnu
Agnu
Agnu

Chanting is not welcome in my Church, although you and your sick, diseased, degenerate, weak minded followers are. Hi.

Cronk named Extreme Exalted High Chancellor of the Divergent Oppressors.
im going to be that one pissed off follower that eventually breaks off and starts another denomination of the same religion... just to piss you off.

Spoiler
sorry, it was necessary.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
im going to be that one pissed off follower that eventually breaks off and starts another denomination of the same religion... just to piss you off.

Spoiler
sorry, it was necessary.

Good luck. I started this Church expressly not to care.

Spoiler
No title yet. Maybe later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info