1.0.1 Patch Notes

I love to play this game! Patch looks good exept the nerfs, you can nerf it but destroying gems it is not cool!
>>> IGN: RaightIn2 <<<
PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN, NERF !
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Ragearo wrote:
Less people will be using CwDT now than use Phase Run...
/s

In all seriousness, though, with this patch now all of the support gems added on release will be equally useless. Why were they even added?

For example, I really don't understand the chance values on Cast on Crit and the like - you sacrifice two gem slots to have a small chance to cast a likely unsupported spell.

Should have not even bothered with these support gems if you didn't want them being used.

try lightning arrow+ chain + added fire/chaos + cast on crit + ek

on good mob it triggers 12 times. this ubeliveably powerful. you can replace added fire with inc crit chance or whatever

btw when week before release i prophecized that trigger gems will turn garbage because of no testing wharsoever ive been zerged by fanbois. i see many of them pissed now in this thread. suits you well.

pretty surprised that enfreble nerf got so little attention. while i advocated for it it is brutal and im surprised noone is crying yet

I suppose most players used Temp chains over Enfeeble
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
stevebrule wrote:

Haha exactly, sucks.
can i still level my enduring cry to level 20?
will codt just cast it as if it was level 11?
do i need to scour all my gems?
kappa
Last edited by Jamhax on Nov 12, 2013, 12:04:08 PM
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Ragearo wrote:
Less people will be using CwDT now than use Phase Run...
/s

In all seriousness, though, with this patch now all of the support gems added on release will be equally useless. Why were they even added?

For example, I really don't understand the chance values on Cast on Crit and the like - you sacrifice two gem slots to have a small chance to cast a likely unsupported spell.

Should have not even bothered with these support gems if you didn't want them being used.

try lightning arrow+ chain + added fire/chaos + cast on crit + ek

on good mob it triggers 12 times. this ubeliveably powerful. you can replace added fire with inc crit chance or whatever

btw when week before release i prophecized that trigger gems will turn garbage because of no testing wharsoever ive been zerged by fanbois. i see many of them pissed now in this thread. suits you well.

pretty surprised that enfreble nerf got so little attention. while i advocated for it it is brutal and im surprised noone is crying yet

I suppose most players used Temp chains over Enfeeble

Does that mean that Temp Chains is going to be nerfed too ? AMAGAD !
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Desbris wrote:
"
stevebrule wrote:

Haha exactly, sucks.

Yes, it really sucks BIG TIME!
good bye solo runs nerfed to oblivion :S

Hows about concentrating on adding more content,rather than nerfing us on the repetitive grindfest all higher levels are stuck with
"
stevebrule wrote:

I'm trying to be a reasonable person about this change. But this pretty much sums up how i feel as well.

Maybe the gem was a bit too strong, but it undoubtedly made the game a LOT more fun for me and all of my friends. I've only met a few, very bitter, people who wanted this gem either removed completely from the game or made useless.

Sure it made things easier, but it didn't target select few players, it made things easier and fun for anyone (everyone) who could obtain the gem.

70+ pages in though, maybe this is just another wasted post?
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
Patch looks good. CODT needed a nerf, and people forget there are other "Cast on.." gems that can be used (albeit not as effectively as CODT) for potentially OP damage combos.

I am sad to see Enfeeble gem nerfed, but I guess it had it coming. The quality bonus on it has been insane for a long time.
IGN : Jovial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info