1.0.1 Patch Notes

Happy with this patch. Keep on going!
"
habbey wrote:
I feel like people use this line of arguing don't ever play in groups. If two people are running grace and determination to get massive armor totals because they're constantly in melee range, one of them isn't going to suddenly stop using those auras in order to run two purities. Why? Well because if they end up not next to the other guy then their armor will drop by 75%, and they'll RIP.

Where they will sub out those auras is the same places a solo person would, facing a map boss like the crematorium boss (massive fire damage).

Except in groups where there are dedicated supports this change will effect groups and solo pretty identically everywhere except for in theorycrafting.

Well sure, a 2 player map group wouldn't feel the difference. If they were using Purity before it's a straight nerf.

The situation is completely different for 6 player groups though.
Good nerf for CODT, less of a no-brainer gem.
RIP CODT.

Do Scions who picked up the Spell Damage node get a respec? :P
CoDT is now completely useless because you either die before its procs or the mobs are gone before it procs...
no use getting 1 endurance charge and a curse in if it takes a few K dmg to proc it.

the gem didnt even work for me when i lvled it by accident to lvl7 i had to buy a new one.
i think you just made it completely useless...
Exiled for Eternity
Someone explain the life bonus please.

As far as I can tell from reading it and from what I remember from before, normal is a 50% increase per player, cruel is 75 and merc is 100.

So now it's 50, 70, 90?
Interesting to see people mourn the death of solo play when the actual gameplay stats seem to suggest a big swing away from group play, towards solo. (Rationale: Big jump up in player numbers, number of public groups seems about the same. Chris seems to confirm the trend from the devs' end)

I like the changes to Mortal Conviction and Vitality a lot. This is good.
The change to map drops within maps is nice too.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Last edited by SpudOfDoom on Nov 12, 2013, 4:20:25 AM
"
Fixed an issue where check marks would appear on Notable and Keystone passive skills, even though is currently no related challenge.

obligatory 'you accidentally a word' post
"
smartybarty wrote:
CoDT is now completely useless because you either die before its procs or the mobs are gone before it procs...
no use getting 1 endurance charge and a curse in if it takes a few K dmg to proc it.

the gem didnt even work for me when i lvled it by accident to lvl7 i had to buy a new one.
i think you just made it completely useless...

Take a look at end cry, you can still use a lvl 1 CoDt to run a lvl 5 end cry, which is only half as good as a lvl 20 one. If thats what you were doing before, you may continue to do it and you'll still be getting free charges every CD of end cry.
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
Interesting to see people mourn the death of solo play when the actual gameplay stats seem to suggest a big swing away from group play, towards solo.(Rationale: Big jump up in player numbers, number of public groups seems about the same. Chris seems to confirm the trend from the devs' end)

Where are the gameplay stats at?

And if there's a huge influx of new players then there would obviously be more solo players, because they haven't had time to build up a friend list yet. That wouldn't necessarily mean party play is less viable.

And the mourning of the "death" of solo play has always been exclusively focused on maps. If the data is available I would like to take a look.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Nov 12, 2013, 4:22:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info