Unofficial Summary of Kripp's Interview with Chris (15 Dec 2012)

Thanks for the notes on the interview! I was at work, wouldn't want to sit through it anyhow.
"
vankeris wrote:
Very curious about the bandit rewards.
It definitely makes the bandit quest choice more interesting. Not to mention it offers more options to players.
Forum Sheriff
Just want to add: I am in love with Quicksilver Flasks.

Nice work, P.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
As a passive skill points lover, I gotta admit that I am enticed by the potential options.

As for Chris's PK-abilities, unless there are secret steroids that his characters have been taking, I'm sure players are perfectly capable of defending themselves. >:P What would be fun is if he or another dev spawned as an internal server copy of you, and then tried to PK you with yourself.
I've come to believe that Auction Houses ruin economies after, like... a year of thought on the subject... however I cannot fathom an AH costing 1 million dollars to add to a game, even considering hardware cost.

$100,000 for hardware seems more than reasonable...

At even $50/hr, which I don't believe they would pay, that's 18,000 man*hours of work. That's an entire year of full time work for 9 people dedicated to just AH.

I just can't imagine it... even if I do agree that an AH should never grace this game.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Reposted the OP with the formatting that Charan did for me - thanks ever so much fella. Also, made a final note about Chris' comments with regard to Act 4 at the end (his comments came much earlier in the interview, but I somehow forgot to add them when I did the original note).

Petrov.
cool some good info there. Thanks alot!
Thank you I was having trouble listening to the q&A during the streaming due to lag and kept missing the substance of the interview
i liked the part where he was like "we wont have a slot for pants...because that is stupid".
nealy fell of my chair from laughing.
Casual Exile.

"
mrpetrov wrote:
- haste gem: it is so bad today that Chris doesn't even know it exists (its attack/cast speed will increase as it levels, also reducing mana reservation cost in future!)

If I remember correctly he also said, that haste will increase movement speed too in the future. You might wanna add this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info