Unofficial Summary of Kripp's Interview with Chris (15 Dec 2012)

"
Moosifer wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
HC deaths: Chris comes onto your HC character and kills you himself
DAMMIT, suddenly I feel my HC characters are very vulnerable...

I would love to see this actually happen, although the person it happens to will need an extremely good sense of humor.
Are the devs going to secretly grief people with downlevelling gems? (Their true purpose perhaps?)

Logs in level 72
I swear I was level 78....NOOO CHRIS GOT INTO MY DOWNLEVELLING GEMS AGAIN
"
Metronomy wrote:
Are the devs going to secretly grief people with downlevelling gems? (Their true purpose perhaps?)

Logs in level 72
I swear I was level 78....NOOO CHRIS GOT INTO MY DOWNLEVELLING GEMS AGAIN

You mean similar to everyone in merci being dced then logging right back online to notice your name was changed?

GGG is a bunch of gamers therefore it's only a matter of time before their inner troll comes out.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I remember some guy scamming users on ladder that made fun of his victims, while some players tried to convince him to scam a player with a character named "Fire".

He hasn't been seen again.
"
Moosifer wrote:
GGG is a bunch of gamers therefore it's only a matter of time before their inner troll comes out.
I didnt see the griefing league mentioned on the notes, Chris will probably do this on that league. The only downside I see to this league is you have to be a streamer to get griefed? =(
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
I didnt see the griefing league mentioned on the notes, Chris will probably do this on that league. The only downside I see to this league is you have to be a streamer to get griefed? =(

I took the griefing league as a joke, perhaps I was wrong...?:)

Petrov.
Try to create a character on the GGG-Private league and you are in that league:p
Nice work petrov. Very interesting stuff.
Forum Sheriff
So there won't be any moving characters from default league to legacy league on some mayor changes in game as those leagues will be kinda merged?
IGN: Drusek
"
Drusek wrote:
So there won't be any moving characters from default league to legacy league on some mayor changes in game as those leagues will be kinda merged?

I think the idea is that, after the wipe, there will only be default (ignoring HC). Future leagues will be migrated to this default league. There's no reason we need a 'legacy' league in addition to default after the wipe.

Petrov.
Interesting stuff. Very curious about the bandit rewards. Could be really fun. A little sad about lightning arrow though - but it was very strong so we'll see what will happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info