Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

"
smartybarty wrote:
"
Haku777 wrote:
Will we be able to get these uniques from Descent Champion races in HC and standard leagues after the end of the race by transferring?

decent characters never go to their parent league i think (correct me if im wrong)

they never did before bcs the item progression is just off. (starting items, enhanced orb drop rate etc)
Same for endless laedge.
GGG will never change this I think.
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Good... good...
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Nerfing Purity again... how do i get my max resists now :(
Damn at removal of max resists on purity, yay at all the rest ! Looking forward to playing Descent champions !
What about fixing all graphic glitches and restore the game performance like it was before ? I really miss my closed beta fps...

On top of that, the "awesome end battle" is a disappointment thanks to the huge fps drop when entering the top of the tower...so i have to fear both Dominus and the frame rate. Great !

Adding more stuff won't really improve the situation, you really should set your priorities right. The game has not matched a released game quality yet in terms of stability and performance. Even after the 1GB drop months ago and despite the fact that the game runs on a SSD, load times are always too long and regular spikes while playing really scare me...
"
Shimaran wrote:
Adding more stuff won't really improve the situation, you really should set your priorities right. The game has not matched a released game quality yet in terms of stability and performance. Even after the 1GB drop months ago and despite the fact that the game runs on a SSD, load times are always too long and regular spikes while playing really scare me...
Welcome to 99% of F2P development. Quantity over quality.
Everything on the preview looks pretty good. I'm really excited about trying out the new Descent.
facepalm at purity change
"
VRock wrote:
Nerfing Purity again... how do i get my max resists now :(

Join a group, of course.

The same way you get your max damage and protection from multiple auras.

This release is now beyond a joke.
Casually casual.

"
Vulgarny wrote:
More nerfs to Purity....

more nerfs to solo play. fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info