Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

because purity is so OP you might think its NEEDED
but its not, running overcapped ress. on nemesis on my 82 ranger
without using purity and using a 2H weapon...

GGG you do great stuff! nerf the players, not the game! :D
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Nov 10, 2013, 5:07:06 PM
Excellent.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Haku777 wrote:
Will we be able to get these uniques from Descent Champion races in HC and standard leagues after the end of the race by transferring?

decent characters never go to their parent league i think (correct me if im wrong)
Exiled for Eternity
cool beans
I feel like these new resist auras are too high on their reservation percentage. 40% each is quite a lot. Maybe 25 or 30 would be more appropriate, since their effectiveness is pretty limited in its scope.

The new charges also feel like an unnecessary change to me. I'm not sure why this was done, since I feel they look a lot worse now, and their visibility isn't improved anyway since people just look to the top corner to count their buffs.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Last edited by SpudOfDoom on Nov 10, 2013, 5:33:03 PM
Second page
Woho! :D
Descent was an epic idea, only one type of racing I actually was interested in doing because it gave me something that typical gameplay didn't. I love the idea of expanding that.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Ohhhhh daaaamn. Very nice.
all awesome but the change in the way charges look.
I just rolled a charges crit ranger that looks bad ass with 5 power/5 frenzy/3 endurance charges going around her....
Now she's just going to look like a f*cking christmas tree -.-

P.s. been a charge user since closed beta (pretty much 1 year and half) and i swear i never tried to count my charges with the orbs floating around, just always read the text of the icon top left...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info