Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

Solo players need love too. I'm fine with being second rate, but being second rate AND being picked on is getting old.
Come on, leave Purity alone. Increase it to 45-50% reserved if you must, but leave it as it is.

Also, those new res auras look really underwhelming for 40% reservation.
IGN: Ironmallet
Last edited by Ironmallet on Nov 10, 2013, 5:32:43 PM
races races races
Rly cool patch !
Looking forward to the races.
And thoose uniqe flasks, yummie
Price increases is inflation yesterday. Money printing is inflation today. Deficit spending is inflation tomorrow

Is it me or does this game seem to absolutely despise solo, self-found play? Auras from flat to percent based (can still easily get full auras in party play, but not in solo anymore), nerf to purity (can easily run triple one-resist auras in party play), what next?

Does GGG hate the entire idea of solo play? Because if so, I should probably quit before I spend too much time on this game.
I love the charges as they are, please don't change us into Xmass trees :(
Righteous Fire usable now???
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Current Charges are pretty cool.. new ones - eww..
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
"
Chris wrote:
This is the first of seven biweekly content patches between now and the first major content patch in early March 2014.
Fixed that for you. Don't want to look like your misusing a term for marketing reasons.

Learn meanings of words plx.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
The charges are way too bright and happy for my tastes. I don't understand why they are being changed. I never had a problem figuring out how many I had at any time.
Purity nerf is, imo, unnecessary. I mean, you just came down with the nerf hammer to ALL auras, making running multiple ones not the norm. Which I thought was a good thing. But to now dismantle Purity and break it up into 3 gems is a head scratcher. I don't understand why this needed to happen.

But, Races. THOSE I am looking forward to.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info