Dual 6 Link 97K LL Cyclone/22 LVL AA/EB/MoM/5k HP taking a break

"
Pjey wrote:
A friend told me they had nerfed cast when damage taken, are you still running with the same gems in your gear as when you made this post, or have you changed it up due to the recent nerf?

Currently on 55, Doing really well with this build and just bought myself a budget staff, Its time to start own in merciless. :)

Yes I'm still running them, but the build never relied on it. So I'm actually using Enduring Cry manually all the time. I can't figure anything useful to CWDT gems place, so it's just staying there and sometimes randomly casting lvl 8 Molten Shell and lvl 8 Enduring Cry :)

Again today I made some changes for the build, because reflect is really a huge problem, so I thought to try out Vaal Pact, so far only one situation where I was missing my life potion, but it got solved by just attacking Piety and start leeching :)

If anyone trying this in Hardcore, don't even test if you can survive reflect maps. Propably you will, atleast if you're just throwing at one monster. With Vaal Pact it's really good now. Actually soloed today 77 Shrine with Elemental + Physical Reflect and Vulnerability mod, had no issues with the reflect, even with Vulnerability making physical reflect harder.

Looks like this:

Last edited by Juhazzz on Nov 18, 2013, 1:56:58 AM
Spectacular build, finally great to see it going!
IGN: Jinarius
"
Juhazzz wrote:
"
Pjey wrote:
A friend told me they had nerfed cast when damage taken, are you still running with the same gems in your gear as when you made this post, or have you changed it up due to the recent nerf?

Currently on 55, Doing really well with this build and just bought myself a budget staff, Its time to start own in merciless. :)

Yes I'm still running them, but the build never relied on it. So I'm actually using Enduring Cry manually all the time. I can't figure anything useful to CWDT gems place, so it's just staying there and sometimes randomly casting lvl 8 Molten Shell and lvl 8 Enduring Cry :)

Again today I made some changes for the build, because reflect is really a huge problem, so I thought to try out Vaal Pact, so far only one situation where I was missing my life potion, but it got solved by just attacking Piety and start leeching :)

If anyone trying this in Hardcore, don't even test if you can survive reflect maps. Propably you will, atleast if you're just throwing at one monster. With Vaal Pact it's really good now. Actually soloed today 77 Shrine with Elemental + Physical Reflect and Vulnerability mod, had no issues with the reflect, even with Vulnerability making physical reflect harder.

Looks like this:

Are you saying that vaals pact are a must for HC?
"
"
Juhazzz wrote:
"
Pjey wrote:

Looks like this:

Are you saying that vaals pact are a must for HC?

If you can lower your damage enough and get more armour, that could solve the problem. I cannot find a good Saintly Chainmail with 1700AR/250ES from anywhere at the moment. That would raise armour up to ~18k with Grace alone. There's no problems when you don't do criticals, but when you do, it hurts a lot with that staff I'm using. So if I happen to have time at some point, I might try some other setup with auras.
But first of all, need to find that higher armour Saintly from somewhere.

Edit. Also taking my words back, bosses like Piety are certainly worth doing at the current state. After they buffed the drops, I've seen couple of times Piety dropping double 77's, double 76 etc etc, not to mention yesterdays 77+78 drop :)

Just don't take stupid risks and try doing them with -25% resistance, Increased Monster damage / 30% more boss dmg etc mods that will hurt a lot.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Nov 18, 2013, 6:19:42 AM
Hey,

can I use this build with 5 links only? also it this build HC/Nemesis viable?

I don't have the currency for 6links currently, and would like to try this build.
Also how is the leveling progression with this build?
Last edited by vip08 on Nov 18, 2013, 6:19:40 AM
"
vip08 wrote:
Hey,

can I use this build with 5 links only? also it this build HC/Nemesis viable?

I don't have the currency for 6links currently, and would like to try this build.
Also how is the leveling progression with this build?

Hello. Yes I think it's possible to make it with 5 links, atleast Spectral Throw, if you're able to get life leech from gear, you could take out LL gem out of the links, it's mostly physical damage, so physical leech from gear would do well. But for Glacial Hammer, I should really have to try out the best gem combo. Propably you could drop Multistrike and maybe Melee Physical away, but by doing that, you won't be freezing so often, as the damage of the hit drops quite a lot and GH has 26% chance to freeze on itself, so by taking out Multistrike, you'll be losing some freezing chance.

The leveling stuff is in the first post :) I will later today add there two another variations of the build and leveling for them :)

This buils is in progress all the time and haven't yet figured what is the best way of doing it, all variations felt really good and had their good sides and bad sides.
Also, one could always reroll maps with reflect, but that's not very smart currency wise. Or save them for party and get carried through the reflect maps :p
This man is a MONSTER. Favorite person to map with, Strong build, Awesome survivability , Sexy Char ;).

Bump for a good friend.
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w
mapping with this dude is insanely easy for bosses.

nothing beats perma frozen piety :)

my little shadow just need to stand from back and frenzy... easy!

very decent build
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
MixedHerb wrote:
This man is a MONSTER. Favorite person to map with, Strong build, Awesome survivability , Sexy Char ;).

Bump for a good friend.

"
turtleken wrote:
mapping with this dude is insanely easy for bosses.

nothing beats perma frozen piety :)

my little shadow just need to stand from back and frenzy... easy!

very decent build

Thanks a lot guys for the kind words, really enjoy playing with you. Wish the time zones were not that different, so less time to play with you ;(
Finally I managed to fix the reflect problem ! Still cannot use Glacial Hammer for single target, but no more it causes problems with Spectral Throw ! Atleast based on today's playings and testings with it :)

Eldritch Battery / Mind over Matter / Arctic Armour level 21 (soon 22)

I have 401 Mana regeneration per second with Clarity and 300 without Clarity. This kinda fixed all the earlier problems. Does NOT need Vaal Pact for this to work !

I'll put this into first post also !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info