[FULL] Casual Cats - For the Casual, Solo, & Laid-back Players

-
Last edited by unkleb on Apr 12, 2024, 1:02:40 PM
bump! already up to 4 members wut wut
I am looking for a casual guild for the few hours a week I may or may not play, so the casual cats sound like the perfect fit for me!

Now for that super hard form you mentioned. Took me well of an hour to fill in, so here goes nothing ...

In-game name: Tainalsia
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Of course!

am i able to join?

IGN - Exalted Free
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
In-game name: ExaltedFree
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: i wouldnt have it any other way :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Looks like a guild up my alley, hope there are slots left.

In-game name: Schmoo
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Yeah yup.
Would love to join! I've been a solo player since open Beta, most of the people I know irl don't play so I just got used to playing alone haha.

In-game name: Kiridian
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: For sure. Sounds like a casual community that just wants a great environment for it's members, which is more then welcomed by me haha.
Added y'all :)
In-game name: demonvampyre
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Absolutely
i hope to hear from ya :3
I'd be interested in joining your guild if spots are still available. Mainly play Standard but have some chars in Domination and probably play some Nemesis.

In-game name: Path_of_the_Scions
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Yep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info