[FULL] Casual Cats - For the Casual, Solo, & Laid-back Players

Hey! Hoping to snag one of the spots left open. I play domination, normally run solo but looking for some cool folks to guild it up with. I can be nice and respectful and sorta funny :D

-IGN DuelistWorm
Hello,

In-game name: RuthlessAggregation_o_O

Would love to join the Guild, Lay back player, respectful and sense of humor :). If there are any more spots available pm me in game or on forum :)
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D
Last edited by Executioner77 on Nov 10, 2013, 9:39:37 PM
Lost_and_Stupid

i do swear to be kind, respectful, and my name alone shows my humor lol.
In-game name: Charov
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: cross my heart and hope to die

I don't play terribly often, but it would be nice to just have some people to play with sometimes because my IRL friends play the game even less than I do
Hey, My IGN is derpsci, i normally play on standard servers but i play on nemesis aswell. i mainly like the trading and currency system in the game and would love to join the guild if there is still a spot left open, i could help with getting other people some price checks or gear upgrades.

I look forward to joining your guild (if possible)
Would like to join up.
In game name Sorlinia on Standard
I'll respect anyone that respects me and am not the type to cause problems. Will help with guild stash if I'm able to.
In-game name: Kyrin_Dkon
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: yup
ingame name LLcooldavem
Q2- of course
In-game name: Depends on the char I play on. "MisterSmashySmashy"(marauder-domination), "WtfAmISupposedToDo" (Duelist-hardcore), "MyFriendKilledEzio"(Templar-Nemesis)
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: NOPE! >:3
IGN: XcoitX
Q2: yes

been looking for a good guild to join. hopefully i can join :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info