[FULL] Casual Cats - For the Casual, Solo, & Laid-back Players

I play on standard league as a duelist 62 lv and looking for join to you guys. I really like play in party and help some low lv players make his hero better, I`m mature and friendly and haven`t many time to play in Poe (1-2h on day). So add me plox :D. Name (Fllistus)
Last edited by Xar105 on Nov 10, 2013, 9:29:46 AM
I added you guys! Thanks so much to LordItchy for donating points for a stash tab :)
You sound intersting!

In-game name: Ikonhologram
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: yes
Would love to join if there are any spots still available. Usually play a few hours a day in standard league so far, but maybe move into higher leagues once I've played a bit longer.

In-game name:
Kyothai
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?:
I pinky swear.
Hey!

I would love to join your guild. I'm a casual player and have been playing on and off since the open beta started. I usually play a couple of hours/day on dominion.

IGN: Sourcees

Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Ofc
i am 34,from germany, (i am no neanderthal and can also speak english) and playing on the european server and i would like to join yor clan since 1. playing alone can be pretty boring and 2. cats are my favourite animals

right now i am somewhere near the end (i guess) of A3 Normal and around lvl 40 with my shadow class

In-game name:
Ausweidung
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?:
yes
Last edited by shudemell on Nov 10, 2013, 4:44:50 PM
In-game name: GoldenSparrow
Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Yes

Big solo player but would not mind sharing good drops and humor with a few nice people :)
Sounds like this might be up my alley.....I tinkered around in Open Beta, but never got much past Merveill(sic?)....the races were not my play style, so I drifted away to other games. But, here I am, getting back up to speed. I'm sure a Guild would be good to be a part of, so if I could join here's my info:

billybgame

And, yes.....I'm middle aged....and a firm believer of treating others with respect online:) Gaming is supposed to be fun.
I would like to join!
I have only been playing Dominion. I probably play 1-2 hours on weekdays, more on the weekends.

IGN: Creamy_Yoghurt
Answer to second question would be a big yes. I am middle aged as well and am very laid back! Age does that to ya.

Added you guys! Unfortunately there are only a few spots left, so join if you want!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info