[FULL] Casual Cats - For the Casual, Solo, & Laid-back Players

Hello, Should there still be available places, I think I would like to join.

In-game name: RamheadedPage

Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Of course

I tend to play on and off. Sometimes I am playing 4 hours a day, sometimes I take a few days with no playing. Either way, the main reason I would like to join a guild is so I have people to talk to (and maybe do some maps with), which this guild seems pretty good for.
sounds like the purrfect guild for me as long as people are respectful and play nice :)

my in game name is brustch

I hope you still have a slot free for me
Hi, don't know if you have any spots left, but if you do please sign me up.

In-game name: White_Reaper

Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor?: Of course! :-)
Last edited by Vinter144 on Sep 18, 2014, 7:09:16 PM
HI, if you still have any spots left, i'd love to be in a guild again. i got kicked for my other guild cuz i couldnt play the game for 1 week.

in game name: RainhaDoKuduro

HI, if you still have any spots left, i'd love to be in a guild again. i got kicked for my other guild cuz i couldnt play the game for 1 week.

in game name: RainhaDoKuduro

Hi there

If there is a spot left id like to join up and i promise to be nice and respectful ! :)

ingame name is piedclaw

thanks
Been playing on and off since closed beta, looking for a guild and casual cats seems like a good fit. Hc player here, I mostly play temp leagues.

Not sure if there space left, hopefully there is my Ign is _Sinn_

Also fyi,
Nice: yes
Honest:yes
Sense of humour: yes
Last edited by facelessman122 on Sep 19, 2014, 2:12:30 PM
Hi I would like to join the next time you have an opening. I'm a solo player but would love some company every now and then. :)

In-game name: Udolf_Quan

Do you promise to be nice, respectful, and have a sense of humor? of course
Invited who I could, unfortunately we're capped out at 60 members! Sorry :(
IGN:illdan2145
and i promise to be fun, happy, social and helpful

i know cakepolice from the clan and really want to join the guild.
and of what i have heard you have quite some inactive members. so if you could make room for me i would be greatful.

pease out illdan2145

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info