[0.9.13] Kripparrian's Bow Templar Build

Hmmm im lvl 29 hc templar, and have been playing with a bow from the beginning using poison arrow, multi shot, clarity, and decoy totem. Seems to have been working ok. Cant wait to get the lightning arrow, chain, and more auras.
Last edited by Brendonias on Dec 17, 2012, 6:52:17 PM
Kripparrian the best! \o
"
Brendonias wrote:
Hmmm im lvl 29 hc templar, and have been playing with a bow from the beginning using poison arrow, multi shot, clarity, and decoy totem. Seems to have been working ok. Cant wait to get the lightning arrow, chain, and more auras.

Just FYI, you can get lightning arrow by killing hillrock with Ranger, then put it in your stash and there you have it.
What would be the best bandit reward to get for this build?
"
baal887 wrote:
What would be the best bandit reward to get for this build?

best bandit reward is Life.

or if you can get enough from your gears, take the skillpoint.

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
"
Brendonias wrote:

Just FYI, you can get lightning arrow by killing hillrock with Ranger, then put it in your stash and there you have it.

Thanks for that, i figured that out just yesterday trying a ranger in a race! Appreciate the heads up.
What are you using for single target?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
kmaldona wrote:
What are you using for single target?

the same lightning arrow combination or on high-lightning-resistanc-mobs Elemental Hit.
What do you think about adaptation of this build to Blood Magic? Would something like this work?
Last edited by ragiman on Dec 24, 2012, 12:55:33 PM
"
ragiman wrote:
What do you think about adaptation of this build to Blood Magic? Would something like this work?

atm this build works so great in endame is, because you get an insane amount of mana through eldritch battery.
i don't think, you can get so many auras/buffs with bloodmagic and still have that much survivability at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info