[0.9.13] Kripparrian's Bow Templar Build

If the dex requirement is the main weakness of this build; wouldn't it make sense to use a high ilvl grove bow instead? since the dex requirement would be significantly lower. enabling you to focus your passives on more useful ele dmg/survivablity...

something like this
Unavailable
Unavailable

I guess the only downside is your lightning arrow would do less dmg because of the less base physical converted to lightning...
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
yes those type of bows are ideal. Just not exactly easy to get unless you craft them yourself.
Hey Kripp, I've been watching your steam trying to get a glimpse of what kind of gear you were using (ie, what stats you value most), do you have a post link or video that explains your stats and gear of choice for this build, or would you give me a brief explanation?

Or anyone else for that matter
one thing buffles me, you said you have 76mana regen/sec, can i reach this with legendary onyx amu?

Unavailable

or must i get a normal 20 all-stats onyx + regen affix?

I'm asking because i was lucky with this drop and seeing this had MASSIVE dex boost, i thought this is the item you were referring to in your post.
Last edited by forzazx6 on Dec 14, 2012, 1:44:54 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
I'm asking because i was lucky with this drop and seeing this had MASSIVE dex boost

Seems you weren't so lucky. That amulet, while maybe useful with another build, looks like garbage for this build. Reduce life and ES(reduced mana via EB) will be a huge detriment. Te life leech is worthless for this setup as all the dmg being dealt is elemental.
hey ive been trying this build how do you get mana regen that high.

thanks
How would this spec work in the early 20-30's? Do you go for the Bow and Lightning arrow asap or just go with whatever spell works?

Sorry for the stupid question just very new to the game..
"
How would this spec work in the early 20-30's? Do you go for the Bow and Lightning arrow asap or just go with whatever spell works?

While leveling up you play this spec like a typical melee Templar, use Lightning Strike for single target and sweep/ground slam for aoe. Later on in the game you can start using Spark on a spell totem and it is very effective, then even later switch to lightning arrow.

Good thing about this build is the versatility and ability to use skills when they are strong in the game without changing around the passive tree.
"
Walbert wrote:
"

While leveling up you play this spec like a typical melee Templar, use Lightning Strike for single target and sweep/ground slam for aoe. Later on in the game you can start using Spark on a spell totem and it is very effective, then even later switch to lightning arrow.

Good thing about this build is the versatility and ability to use skills when they are strong in the game without changing around the passive tree.

Thanks alot for the awnser! i'll for sure test it out :)
When do you think one should switch to the lightning arrow build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info