[0.9.13] Kripparrian's Bow Templar Build

This might be a stupid question, I'm new to this game.

How do you get the dex to wear the Thicket Bow (179) ? All your gear gives you dex? (you only got +30DEX from your passive)
I thought only crits shocked targets, how does this build stack shock with resolute technique?
"
Lionguild wrote:
lightning arrow benefits from aoe.

Yes it does, but not like in a conventional way. If there are monsters in the aoe area, at maximum 3 of them are going to get hit. Its not really aoe dmg.

So the aoe area dmg passives are best for loose monster groups. In tight groups it doesnt really matter.
"
I thought only crits shocked targets, how does this build stack shock with resolute technique?

20% from static blows and whatever you can get from leveling lightning arrow. I think the ideal lightning arrow level is 15 for this build once you have enough regen. Level 15 gives it 42% shock chance. So 62% total chance to shock per hit, but you hit them a million times with chain... fun!
"
Polti wrote:
This might be a stupid question, I'm new to this game.

How do you get the dex to wear the Thicket Bow (179) ? All your gear gives you dex? (you only got +30DEX from your passive)

Thats the only tough part. Starting dex + 30 dex node + onyx amy + 40 base quiver + whatever else you can get.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0CcQSzBVsMfRB_FE0UsBdQGS4aOCSLJ-0yiTLRPAU9D0VHRtdMLU3YUFBUSVXGV-JYY13GXz9gbWe9cql35Xy7fNl99YFvgh6DOIuMjHaMz49GkFWboZ2Anjyf36IApwinhKyYrKq1BLiTud3E9saextjPZdDQ1I_a3dsL4XPnUuw47SDub-8O73zyL_Pd9kj31w==

What do you think about those changes Kripp?
You get more dex this way and you can go for EB at ~21-23 lvl
Trying right now. Realy awesome so far :)
P.S.
Does this build benefit from Lighting penetration support gem?
I know it's a theoretical 111 build but what about this as an end-build from Kripp's?

Max AoE, Many Lightning/Weapon Elemental nodes, Many Life Nodes, 84 DEX (not too bad), higher Shock chance
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBToFWwx9DkgQfxGWFE0VuBkuGdcaOB0UHwIn7Sj6KrotHzKJNsU26TwFPV9G10yzTdhQUFJTVElVxlfiWGNZ813yXz9fqmBtZp5nvW0Zcqlz4XYRd-V82X4zfll-r3_GgW-CHoLHgziEr4hriq-LjIx2jM-PRpARkFWVIJYyl5WX9JuhnYCePJ_fogCiLqKjpJGnCKeErKq4k7ndwBrB88XMxp7G2Mhby5jPZdDQ1I_VLNgk2t3bC-Fz42rjhOdS6-7sOO0g7m_vDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3iPrS

Might wanna find 1 point to get the 40% Mana Regen in the center (right beside extra AoE).
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Last edited by markus7 on Dec 11, 2012, 12:54:40 PM
that's a pretty nice build, my friend
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0CcQSzBVsMfRB_FE0UsBdQGS4aOCSLJ-0yiTLRPAU9D0VHRtdMLU3YUFBUSVXGV-JYY13GXz9gbWe9cql35Xy7fNl99YFvgh6DOIuMjHaMz49GkFWboZ2Anjyf36IApwinhKyYrKq1BLiTud3E9saextjPZdDQ1I_a3dsL4XPnUuw47SDub-8O73zyL_Pd9kj31w==

What do you think about those changes Kripp?
You get more dex this way and you can go for EB at ~21-23 lvl

This build just isn't as efficient when it comes to getting to where you need to be, the changes made cause you to spend 3 extra "highway points" for a +30 dex node and you miss out on the fitness near EE.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I do love this lightning Templar build because you can use Ground Slam/Sweep/LS early game and change to Lightning arrow later on without having to respec anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info