1.0.0f Patch Notes

Next announcement will be a 251ms cooldown on CODT. QQ more.
"
Qarl wrote:

• Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.

What?

Wait... wait, wait.

WHAT!?

:0
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
MesostelZe wrote:

Compare it with when they released Shockwave Totem in 0.9.9 and then in 0.9.10, they removed its crit chance, reduced its radius of effect, damage, cast speed, and frequency of pulses, and at the same time, increased its mana cost. While they've since buffed it a bit (and perhaps they could go a little farther, I don't know how many people are using it even now), some kind of nerf was totally appropriate at the time.

Sometimes things are going to be adjusted, and that's okay. GGG has done a very good job of keeping the game fun and interesting.

So, does anyone uses the Shockwave Totem now? I don't know anyone. XD I see this happen with codt, Thanks to all the QQers who think it's OP. None of these whiners may play solo melee because there the gem is ot OP. Maybe in groups, maybe in PvP but that's no reason to nerf the gem for solo play. I don't mind the 250ms, no problem but I already see much worse nerfs comming.
I'm for nerfing everything for Partyplay because party players want to nerf everything for soloplay. Sounds stupid? Exactly! :)
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Nov 6, 2013, 9:03:58 AM
"
willie8469 wrote:
Albino Rhoa event? What's that?

You need some feathers and a fishing pole to summon Jabber Jaws.... then kill for loots!
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 6, 2013, 9:13:39 AM
Seems I'm the only one bothered by the fact unless you're rich or insanely lucky you can't get your hands on any of these mythic unique items anymore. What are we supposed to do know, amass enough low currencies to trade them for dozens of exalts?

End game was boring as hell, it's just turning worse. Considering the xp outside of high level maps is horrible, farming for a chance to drop these items was one of the last incencitives remaining and it just disappeared.
I would rather have an option for endless ledge runs in the eternal laboratory than to deal with these horribly random and frustrating map drops.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Nov 6, 2013, 9:22:34 AM
GGG always up to date!
"
Spartacus_VS wrote:
well i hate to see CODT get nerfed but truth be told that's what needs to be done with this... even before i use it i knew what i would do with it and that was EC+Decoy+Enfeeble we are talking about crazy combo i can just stand there watching monsters hit the decoy and when the do hit me i feel nothing but a tiny bit of dmg it needs a bit of nerfing BUT NOT to the point of being useless!!! and lets not forget how we all cried about the release nerfs but in the end it was ALL good so lets wait and see... bottom line no matter what GGG does we will always find a way to get around EVERY nerf and you all now that ;)

It was not all good btw. The storm may have calmed but I know plenty who are still upset about alot of the changes. Blood Magic aura users for one, Sporkers for two, and many other.
I love pie.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
"
MesostelZe wrote:

Compare it with when they released Shockwave Totem in 0.9.9 and then in 0.9.10, they removed its crit chance, reduced its radius of effect, damage, cast speed, and frequency of pulses, and at the same time, increased its mana cost. While they've since buffed it a bit (and perhaps they could go a little farther, I don't know how many people are using it even now), some kind of nerf was totally appropriate at the time.

Sometimes things are going to be adjusted, and that's okay. GGG has done a very good job of keeping the game fun and interesting.

So, does anyone uses the Shockwave Totem now? I don't know anyone. XD I see this happen with codt, Thanks to all the QQers who think it's OP. None of these whiners may play solo melee because there the gem is ot OP. Maybe in groups, maybe in PvP but that's no reason to nerf the gem for solo play. I don't mind the 250ms, no problem but I already see much worse nerfs comming.
I'm for nerfing everything for Partyplay because party players want to nerf everything for soloplay. Sounds stupid? Exactly! :)

To the first quote...SERIOUSLY? So in your context, it is ok to nerf something to non-use to sedate the whiny first borns of this new generation who think, whine enough and get what you want. Use phrases like "....and thats ok" or "While they've since buffed it a bit..." does not dismiss the utter crap job and lazy rework that is 'nerfing' into the ground. Party play already sucks with the INSANE health buffs to monsters. Aura nerfs especially for those who want to do blood magic...haven't talked to anyone lately planning around that keystone. (I am not one of the haters of the auras because I never abused it). CWDT was a godsend for melee more so than range. It allows melee to have a kind of comfort zone similar to how ranged has...well...RANGE. I understand this nerf is to fix some abusers with the infinite loop, and I am not concerned about that...what I am concerned about is the part where it will be reworked in the future. A good point was brought up it that the gem should have its damage proc reversed so the more you level the gem the less damage it takes to proc the effect and do some more damage.
I love pie.
Bring me more tears <3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
MesostelZe wrote:

I didn't miss that. Since they haven't revealed what those changes will be, it would be totally unfair of anyone to pass judgement on how GGG will end up adjusting the skill at this point. They usually do quite a good job, all things considered, of making sure that the relationship between character power and time invested is strong and reasonably consistent between a wide variety of builds. I don't see any reason for people to panic.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Players stated that the changes to auras would kill blood magic. We waited because GGG said it won't and their groupies said give them a chance............ and it killed blood magic. You are in the exact same situation as before so why would you again repeat this stupid mantra of "wait and see" ?

However, I do agree that it probably needs some kind of nerf. I would much rather a mana cost added to skill activation instead of a CD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info