Open Beta Date Announced

can't wait, just a month away :D
We get informations, we're told an exact time and the reasons. You should give courses in PR to the rest of the gaming industry. I love it.

Thank you GGG and happy holidays to each and everyone of your staff.
If you try to reserve life or mana when you have both of these keystones, you will now die properly.
Yay!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO

NY is ruined
Wise choice, happy holidays.
Code. Frag. | gplus.to/mystrdat | twitch.tv/mystrdat
Awesome! gives me a chance to get a beta key!
And it took me three days to notice this.... o_o
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
A product is rushed before its finished a piece of art is released when it's finished. I don't really care if the open Beta comes out next week or in a year as long as it meets your guy's standards.

I still say you should sell it for 20 bucks when it's done and make act 1 free to play. You could probably bypass the whole open beta thing and just make act one open beta. I often find a lot of free to play games end up cutting key features to the game so you pay for them and it ends up being pay to play anyways. Micro transactions could still be there the way you guys wanted them as I know people will still want to customize character skins, armor colors and all the other features you were intending. I've seen a lot of the other competition in the free to play category and you guys blow them away as well as the pay to play groups.

I dunno just my opinion

But I can see the benefits of a full open beta version. As it gives full feed back on the whole game. You could also make open beta a temporary thing and upon game release make it 20 bucks to play. I'm sure you guys have looked at that already but it's just my vote as a player.

Good luck
BETA KEYS :( , I need it guys someone can give it to me :(?? Been waiting to play this game ..
wow! this is big news!

i've been a member since august 31, but no key... i wanted to buy one, but im poor :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info