Offline Mode

"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Why bother preventing your game being hacked when it is already being hacked anyway. Just make an off9 version. Just let people hack or whatever.

Post link to some juicy teleport, godmode and /kill target hacks, would make Dominus farming way easier :)

Option to hack is entirely up to the person. People who hacks doesn't bother me at all.

So you don't have a link? :(
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Don't need to since GGG already installed spyware to prevent people from you know what.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Apr 3, 2015, 6:28:49 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:

Don't need to since GGG already installed spyware to prevent people from you know what.

GGG confirmed for literally worse than NSA.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
NECRO

I wish they would just make an offline version and sell it at $60, you can still update it...
I would pay for it x5 and give to people I know.
I would be able to play without awful desync
I would be able to play while seeding my ~8k torrents
I would be able to play, probably, awesome mods with actual interesting plot.

If this game was offline, it would solve 99% of the issues that are pretty game breaking. Their awful attempts at fixing the "online" experience.

I would also love to be able to travel while playing it, wherever, internet or not. It's a fantastic game but I can hardly afford to play it when I really want to kill some time with it.

OMG, why the necro? TELL ME WHY?????????!!!!!?!!!?
"
"
NECRO

I wish they would just make an offline version and sell it at $60, you can still update it...

If this game was offline, it would solve 99% of the issues that are pretty game breaking. Their awful attempts at fixing the "online" experience.

I would also love to be able to travel while playing it, wherever, internet or not. It's a fantastic game but I can hardly afford to play it when I really want to kill some time with it.

Ain't nothing but a heartbreak
Ain't nothing but a mistake
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
"
"
NECRO

You act like necro'ing is some awful thing. Does it cause real harm to you?

It is better than creating 800 threads on the same topic...AHem, desync.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
"
NECRO

You act like necro'ing is some awful thing. Does it cause real harm to you?

It is better than creating 800 threads on the same topic...AHem, desync.

I want a filter for that.
"
Necro'ing is fine for something that remains a big issue.

This isn't. PoE is going to be online-only for the duration of its natural life.

The Charan has spoken! now close this thread plz
I dont see any any key!
"

This isn't. PoE is going to be online-only for the duration of its natural life.

Which is a damn shame. It is and will clearly be a huge issue for the rest of it's natural life. For devs that can't handle online very well, the game would only benefit if they gave up, added a $60 price tag and made it offline.
"
"

Which is a damn shame. It is and will clearly be a huge issue for the rest of it's natural life. For devs that can't handle online very well, the game would only benefit if they gave up, added a $60 price tag and made it offline.

I would quit on general principal if they did that. And if you think newcomers would buy the game youre probably wrong. People wouldnt even touch it with desync and such. Hell, GGG would have to issue refunds if it cost 60 bucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info