[Nemesis] 2H Mace - 4L 17k dps - 5L 24k dps – Spectral Throw/Double Strike

Lidya,
Can you fix the "49 points" link under build progression? Thanks!!!
"
Lidya,
Can you fix the "49 points" link under build progression? Thanks!!!

Yes please!!!!
Sorry about that: 50 points
Last edited by Lidya on Nov 13, 2013, 7:41:22 PM
how is this build doing with nerfed CoDT?
Yep, what's the news ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
So I'm running a similar build DS/ST, and I happen to chance a Bringer of Rain yesterday (yay). However, I'm finding it very hard to justify losing the chest and the gem slots. My biggest struggle right now is defense more than damage. Obviously the CoDT gem nerf kinda sucks, but I've made do with level 5 enduring cry and level 7 molten shell.

Is it worth it to use Bringer of Rain or should I stick with getting a 4 link helm and hopefully a 6L chest?
Thanks for sharing. Im curerently lvl 48, in act 3 cruel. So far so good and smooth!

My passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLQhnFCAUcRpVKaUyCTJ-Nug6UkCgQapKyE4qUEdYr1pSYEthIWSjapNsRm5pbqpybHKpdO14DXrvfNmE2YTvhymHapBsm12euZ_LpzComqluqZSsqrXytkG-p8APxLjSTdXt1fjyl_cy97746w==

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Got some mana problems, at mid 20' Solved with mana leech and mana regen. Currently: 3% leech, and 12.5 mana/s. No need to use mana flasks.

CODT nerf, RLY? Well ... I think we dont rely on this skill gem. We can cast those spells manually. They will work just fine, as they work before codt.

Anyway, Im using Warlods Mark instead of Temporal Chains, for extra life & mana leech, enudarnace and flask charges. Also, Enfeeble for hard hitters.
Well I just died level 81 (RIP!) :'(, but I think I'll try again, maybe with some changes. I'll update if I do.

Thanks for your comments and improvements. If you're still doing this build keep updating this post with your progress and ideas.

"
Lidya wrote:
Well I just died level 81 (RIP!) :'(, but I think I'll try again, maybe with some changes. I'll update if I do.

Thanks for your comments and improvements. If you're still doing this build keep updating this post with your progress and ideas.

Im sorry that you ripped, but was it hard to play with nerfed CoDT gem?
Question? how do you deal with Mana Problems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info