[Nemesis] 2H Mace - 4L 17k dps - 5L 24k dps – Spectral Throw/Double Strike

@ Frankhorse
-Why do you skip unwavering stance? We took iron reflexes, so doesn't it make sense to get US?

@Lydia
-Why do you get "Aura area of effect"

Anyone else having serious mana issues around level 30? I'm assuming they will go away with Mana Flows.

Thanks for the build advice. I am cruising through normal and am enjoying the build a ton.
@VernoInferno Hi, first, thanks for trying the build, I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

I'm taking Aura cause I need the node after: Mana reduction to run my skills without Blood Magic (with grace + hatred). Btw, about mana issue you absolutely need mana leech. Wurm's Molt is great for leveling if you manage to find High phys 2h.

(You still need to spam your mana pots a lot with low phys damage)
Last edited by Lidya on Nov 12, 2013, 12:49:03 PM
Nice build
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Nov 12, 2013, 2:01:04 PM
I left out US because he said he planned to move towards it himself. I was just focused on trimming his build and making it more efficient. Mine looks different and heads into the template tree.
"If at first you don't succeed, give up."-Homer Simpson
Ello. I've just entered merciless with this build on nemesis. Plays super easy - solid build.

Was wondering however, whether you have any changes in mind for the upcomming CODT nerf?.

- my thoughts were to keep it on lvl 1 - linked only to enduring cry at level 5 - you may get your charges in 2 casts instead of one depening on the amount of enemies you're facing and cast shell manually during harder encounters or wherever you see fit?

Was also thinking of running both a Jade and Granite flask that you can stack together against shit like Cole or any other butcher type boss.

Not sre whether this is the way to go. I don't have the chaos res for blood rage yet so i have yet to add that into my equation so i'm using rejuv totem on codt instead -

I'd love some input as to how you plan to deal with this change.

-
IGN: PaulQTBYY // MFtotemsyo
Last edited by Paulyoo on Nov 13, 2013, 1:46:38 AM
I don't know yet. I need to make some tests and I'll update the post after.
i prefer heavy strike over double strike:
heavy - added fire - melee phys - stun 16k dps
keeping every mob permastun =)
but i play without bloodrage... need to get some chaos resi there to get my frenzy up :D :D
AoE
Spectral Throw - added fire - gmp - blood magic - faster attacks 2.8k dps
permastun on every low life mob :D :D

Yeah, I was doing the same thing with "Ground Slam / Heavy Strike".
But with more difficult maps I think "Double Strike / Spectral Throw" is better. Still, it's a lot of fun to play that way ^^
Last edited by Lidya on Nov 13, 2013, 7:37:01 AM
well i can permastun every mob until map 73 now... even the boss mobs :D
didnt get higher maps yet....
would never trade hayve strike for double xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info