[Nemesis] 2H Mace - 4L 17k dps - 5L 24k dps – Spectral Throw/Double Strike

By the way, did you do Oak/Oak/Oak?
On your spec by the Marauder tree, why not move your 3 pts up top from str nodes to instead take the two fire resists and the life regen (0.4%)?
@Mivo I "Oak/Kill All/Oak" but I think it was a mistake. "Oak/Oak/Oak" is better.

@Tindraa I'm already overcap in fire resist, and I think 30 str is better than 0.4% regen for this build (Life, Melee Physical + Iron grip). With bloodrage you're at 7% life leech (just blood rage % skill point).

I have updated my stats:

(without granite or molten shell).

I also made a lot of small changes in my build: I think it's better, but I need to buy regrets ^_^
Last edited by Lidya on Nov 10, 2013, 8:36:31 AM
Hello, this build seems cool i will try it right now ! thx
Hi ! Nice build, but on the very first lvls why did you choose Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance instead of Projectile Damage?
Last edited by maplehell on Nov 10, 2013, 1:14:47 PM
"
maplehell wrote:
Hi ! Nice build, but on the very first lvls why did you choose Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance instead of Projectile Damage?

I am also interested in this answer. I assume your main source of dps is Double Strike with multistrike? Checking videos I'd say you use ST way more than DS but who knows...

I also assume you choose survivability over damage, but maybe you can scratch 3 points from elsewhere to also have Projectile Damage...
Last edited by Branno on Nov 11, 2013, 6:46:51 AM
Seems pretty solid, going to give it a try.

Could you give me little more specific info about the gear and early game in general.

I'm an returning player after like six month break so I'm kinda outdated on, well pretty much everything.
I will update the post later a talk about early game (lvl 1-20,20-40,40-60).

About the resist nodes, I just like to have high resist in Nemesis/HC and it was my first Nemesis character (no currency to buy items). It's easy to die to stupid stuff in Cruel if you don't have resists and 26% projectile damage is not that good, specialy low level (< 1000 dps).
I don't understand why you stay heading into the Ranger tree and grab Finesse. Also why do you not get RT. Your accuracy is terrible. You have numerous life nodes in marauder and scion you could grab instead of Finesse.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABMgn-CicLeA3AD3YIkBEn7d0N7w4UIGEhiiJOKgUtGS7yL6cw9zIOPF8_tC-2QfJFbEZQR1RJYEtlTedSKS4aVaZXUFCsWTpS0k1YY6ZkQT9uaYdq52NybKluEuEUcZBsh3ZKfTJ-1I81kmqTqZT2SP6PyZhHfmebMZ5noGSjKaW-p0CgcqluqlivQapbr565rKr3voqvwKa-vPzFSsjEuA_MjM_G2ITZ89182U3jguS53VHmNug64fjr1e1674jxtfLA83z1hO_V-Fb6dO0=

Same points. More life by 14%, RT and an extra endurance charge
"If at first you don't succeed, give up."-Homer Simpson
Last edited by frankhorse on Nov 12, 2013, 12:01:02 AM
Yeah sure, Thanks, it's a nice update. I'll try it and update the post later :)
Edit: 17k dps on double strike with RT/ 3K2 on Spectral. That's nice, thanks a lot. I was thinking about getting accuracy on my mana leech ring later. But it's better your way!
Last edited by Lidya on Nov 12, 2013, 12:28:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info