[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

Why exactly do you use Discipline in Cwdt?
"

I just ran out of gem slots. Will it work to have an alt weapon to put it in? I haven't checked.
Guyz, whats i better? The dagger below or divinarius?

"
jeanpain wrote:
Guyz, whats i better? The dagger below or divinarius?

Doesn't really matter at all, both are more or less the same. You can run this even with a
and it wouldn't change anything. (ignore the gems)

"
Hey I rerolled a new character and following this guide. Well it is more like a guideline, but it is really helpful to get the concept of a discharger. But I have one question about the links:

Does this actually fire two Ice Spear Gems?

Cwdt/Cws - Ice Spear - Ice Spear - GMP.

Because I actually don't see this working. Maybe it overlaps with eachother or so?

Since 250 ms cooldowns on CwDT and CwS were intorduced the same skill will not fire. Try using fireball + ice spear instead of 2 ice spears. I use 2 ice spears with CwS because CwS is chance based so the second ice spear is not always wasted like with CwDT.
"

Trigger gems have no effect on auras. So it's just a standalone Discipline, like it wasn't linked.

By the way, Portal skill gem works with CwDT. Can be fun :).
Which of these would you recommend using:

Do I want higher crit chance and lower damage or higher damage and lower crit chance?
"
Redzor wrote:

Since 250 ms cooldowns on CwDT and CwS were intorduced the same skill will not fire. Try using fireball + ice spear instead of 2 ice spears. I use 2 ice spears with CwS because CwS is chance based so the second ice spear is not always wasted like with CwDT.

Ok, this just made me think I may not be set up optimally. Please check out my gear and make recommendations. I already see that I may need to move a ice spear for a fireball.

"
Nickrophiliac wrote:
Which of these would you recommend using:

Do I want higher crit chance and lower damage or higher damage and lower crit chance?

I'd choose crit for smoother charge rolling (power charges from crits).
"
robble wrote:
"
Redzor wrote:

Ok, this just made me think I may not be set up optimally. Please check out my gear and make recommendations. I already see that I may need to move a ice spear for a fireball.

I think second ice spear in boots is worthless. Both ice spears will never proc with CwDT due to 250 ms cooldown. But please test it yourself to be 100% sure.

Everything else looks like mine gem setup (gear linked in first post). Except for EK in helm - nice idea, might try myself :). I think I still like Ice Spear more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info