Minion statistics screen

"
Damoochie wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This info will be added when it's possible to add, which is something we're working on long-term.

In 6 days it will be exactly 4 years since this was posted... that's some long-term project!

Would love to hear about any recent updates regarding a minion management screen.

That was his nice way of saying ''we don't care about summoners''
Guys, guys, guys... but how this will make them money? It works now, so why bother improving anything if it takes a lot of work and won't be affecting a lot of player /s.

Gotta admit that this cynical attitude is pretty amusing. I'm only waiting for someone getting so annoyed about this and trying to pay to develop one. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
andreicde wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This info will be added when it's possible to add, which is something we're working on long-term.

In 6 days it will be exactly 4 years since this was posted... that's some long-term project!

Would love to hear about any recent updates regarding a minion management screen.

That was his nice way of saying ''we don't care about summoners''

What a nice guy...!

"
Perq wrote:
Guys, guys, guys... but how this will make them money? It works now, so why bother improving anything if it takes a lot of work and won't be affecting a lot of player /s.

Gotta admit that this cynical attitude is pretty amusing. I'm only waiting for someone getting so annoyed about this and trying to pay to develop one. :D

Having something simply 'work' is a low bar to set.... the sarcasm wasn't lost on me though XD
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Damoochie wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

GGG need more money before to beginning to works on it :p !
If GGG does this, I'll play a summoner for the first time ever (including all ARPGs, e.g., D2).

But I doubt it's going to be prioritized within the next yr.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info