Minion statistics screen

I would like to see the damage they do.
Bump.
I just want to see the HP of my minions, AT LEAST.

Just do a separate HP bar for each minion. I know it can cloud the screen a little with 12+ skellies and 8+ zombies, but I kinda need that info.
Bump. We need it
Yeah, how much damage zombies and skeletons do is the bare minimum info that has to be added.
Spectres and guardians are kinda iffy since they depend on the revived monster/item but there's no reason not to show how much damage zombies do per hit.
Bump
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
This info will be added when it's possible to add, which is something we're working on long-term.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This info will be added when it's possible to add, which is something we're working on long-term.

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.
same name in-game
The addition of raging spirits made this even more ridiculous, you get no info at all about them, not even their health even though they clearly do have health.
You just summon mystery balls with no clear concept of what they can do.
Right now people have to guess and theorize if their supports do anything at all for them since it's not even clear if they do 100% fire damage, 50/50 physical or just 1 cosmetic fire damage per hit.

Please up the priority of this.
How you can tolerate this as something here to stay "long term" now after it being there since the open beta is beyond me.

At least spill the beans about minion stats somewhere so we can deduce if 40% minion damage is better than that flat lightning damage support and if stuff based on physical damage like hatred even works at all etc.
Last edited by 9_6 on Jan 31, 2014, 5:47:22 AM
+1

lifebars are an "indicator" , but its clearly not enough : summoners needs Offence & Defense stats for their minions (zombies, skeletons, raised spirits etc)

We need to know how are impacted our minions by our skill points taken, gems (auras), items...

a panel/tab which describe these information (in addition to the possibility to display life and damages with numbers) is really important :

something approximately like this
"
Minions Stats
Zombies
- Life : (base life) / (with current buffs)
- Fire resistantce :
- Cold resistance :
- Lightning resistance :
- Damages : (base damages) / (with current buffs)
Skeletons
- Life : (base life) / (with current buffs)
- Fire resistantce :
- Cold resistance :
- Lightning resistance :
- Damages : (base damages) / (with current buffs)

etc...

The possibility to manually control them would be great too , or at least think about "formation patterns" (defensive, offensive) should be an improve... But this is maybe another topic :D

Thanks GGG for this game, you do great job, we trust you!
Last edited by gotoo on Jan 31, 2014, 9:39:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info