Minion statistics screen

I love ancient guardian. Stick a couple of vendor-trash rares on him, get some life-regen, and he's a beast. I call him James.

I also love the zombies, especially when they get powerful and numerous.

The ONLY problem I have, is that I have no way to view their characteristics. I would have thought it would be in the character menu, the same as all the stats for the other skills. But all I see is a three-stat screen for offence, and the three stats don't even make sense. Nor is there more information in the miscellaneous tab.

Perhaps there is a hidden menu somewhere (in which case, my suggestion boils down to "Make it more visible") but if there isn't, it's needed badly. How much damage are my zombies doing, is it worth using this item over that, will this one give them more damage or will that one?

And especially for ancient guardian, I have no way of verifying what items I've put on him. A simple minion-item screen for him would do wonders, so I can decide whether to sell this or that rare or put it on him. Plus it would help one remember whether it was the boots or the gloves, the hat or the armor, that was a normal waiting for a rare. I don't want to risk over-writing his only regen item because I forgot which item-type it was on!

TL;DR Minion stats and item-loadout for the ancient guardian and other summons.
Last edited by Descan on Nov 3, 2013, 1:55:08 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2018, 1:29:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nobody else run into this problem? Aw :<
Bump. For great justice.
I think we generally are missing a lot of info about our minions. Especially the spectre we raise give us No info that's useful for knowing support gems etc
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
This definitely needs to be included. When people say, "I do x amount of damage with this skill!" I sit there and wonder exactly how much damage my summons do for me, and why I can't find this statistic in the game.
bump
i wanted to make a animated build too, just animated weapon and guardian.

but for now i stoped because of this problem, i dont know which support gems to add because i didnt see any changes..

that Minion Statistics Screen (like that name :P) MUST be added !!!
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Up to this. As a summoner, I really miss a screen where I can manage my minions. Is it worth putting a increased minion damage on my skeletons? How is the base speed of my guardian? How is the DPS of the each spectre I can have? How is the current life (in numbers, not just a bar) of each of my minions?

Maybe a good community UI designer could scribble a sketch of that screen as a suggestion ;-)

I also have this issue with resistance. For example, I have lvl20 Raise Zombie, according to the wiki it gives them 32%/64%/32% Fire/Cold/Lightning Res. Also Purity of Elements give them +26%, so do they now have 58%/75%/58% Res? Do they have other buffs? Do I need also Minion Elemental Resistance (+20%)? How do I know which Res comes with the Spectre? I read that minions don't suffer the -60% of Merci, and I really would like to see their full stats.
It makes me sad that this is not yet a feature... PLEASE GGG add it NOW!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info