Minion statistics screen

+1, A minions screen is needed, even more with skill like animate guardian
I wholeheartedly concur! After searching for 30 mins where this screen is hidden, I came to find this thread.

+1
I agree. Animate guardian is the skill i need it most for, after several hours i forget, was it the chest armor or the helmet that was the sweet rare with life regen on it? Not being able to see what equipment im throwing away on my guardian makes him my least favorite minion of all
I agree, but think the guardian needs more than just seeing his stats to make him useful.
Bump!
"
DarkMantle wrote:
Up to this. As a summoner, I really miss a screen where I can manage my minions. Is it worth putting a increased minion damage on my skeletons? How is the base speed of my guardian? How is the DPS of the each spectre I can have? How is the current life (in numbers, not just a bar) of each of my minions?

Maybe a good community UI designer could scribble a sketch of that screen as a suggestion ;-)

Minion Life and Minion Damage should always be first for at least zombies and skeletons. Always. Single best gems to put in there at any time for them.

As to the topic, I agree as well. We do need a screen for our minions to know more than what the tooltip shows us.

This made me realize, summoners are the only build that blindly put a support gem on a minion and not know exactly how much it may benefit that minion. Every other build has at least some knowledge of what the support gem does for any of their abilities.

Does GGG want summoners in the blind?
Lets not let this get buried, shall we? Bump!
Is it a bug that we can't see minion stats? It shows stats on their skill card pages, but it shows mostly your own stats or none at all. The only one I can remember that seems to display correctly is the IIR/IIQ.

I would like to be able to see how gems/passives/gear combinations are changing my minions. I'm heavily dependent on minions with my summoner build offensively and defensively, so knowing is half the battle.

Running around and just field testing these combinations is one way to do it, but it gets tedious and can be hard to tell the difference at times.
A pretty good idea. Make it a hotkey and transparent. Some time like the tab map.
huge bump. idk why minion builds are kept in the dark about stats, very unfair, needs to be fixed. knowledge is power!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info