[1.0.X] [Marauder/Duelist] Facebreaker + BoR + Aegis Aurora | DPS & tank

Any way to get this build to safely use two Andvarius rings in Merciless?
Nope. We use +ele resist rings to cap them not to nerf them :)
i got the amulet but have like 72 int how do i grab the rest?

Well, Dex and Int suffer with this build so if you can't get it from rings (alognside phys damage and resists) you have to grab the +30 nodes.
ok thx is leheup of all better than a ring with 1-4phy damage 7-13 damage??? I mean is 20% increased damage better than the 7 -13??

Hi, I doubt it is.
You see we get %damage from Facebreaker but since we got no weapon to get the actual X-X damage that needs to be increased, we get X-X damage from belt, helmet, rings and ammulet (if we don't use Stone of Lazhwar).
Best way to test it? Unequip that ring you want to swap it for and equip a Daresso's Courage shield.
Last edited by ithanium2 on Jan 4, 2014, 2:53:34 PM
Hi,

I think one of the trickier things of this build is figuring out the two variables in the whole build for the most part: what two rings to grab.

How much resistances on your rings do you need to get enough resists to be at 77% resists with this build with non-legacy rainbowstrides?
amazing build i have fun fisting all mobs :) thx

"
jaku78 wrote:
Hi,

I think one of the trickier things of this build is figuring out the two variables in the whole build for the most part: what two rings to grab.

How much resistances on your rings do you need to get enough resists to be at 77% resists with this build with non-legacy rainbowstrides?

Math too hard or what?
Assuming you have Rainbowstrides(non-legacy) and Aegis Aurora, your resists would be:
16% fire, 33% cold, 16% lightning. So yea, getting the other resistances from rings is possibile. Hard, and probably expensive if you go for phys damage, life and resists, but doable. But the beauty of this build is that you don't feel pressured to do so. Why? Because we use Purity of Elements and the only reason we get resistance capped from gear is to be able to run elemental weakness mod maps.

Now my issue.
So far I play with Lioneye's Remorse because I cannot afford Aegis Aurora. Things are going smooth and I imagine that I can swap to my Saffell for hard hitting spell damage bosses (when I reach them). The only Evasion we get from BoR, so rounding up, depending on rolls and such ~1000 evasion.
My issue is Iron Reflexes really worthed? Because hell, we spend 5 points to get it.
Soo...no one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info