[1.0.X] [Marauder/Duelist] Facebreaker + BoR + Aegis Aurora | DPS & tank

Nice build,thanks!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
My issue is Iron Reflexes really worthed? Because hell, we spend 5 points to get it.

It is with Agies.. since it gives 4% of ARMOR back.. so the more Armor the more ES you get back..
IGN: Horeg
this build is so bad

BOR and AA and FB is worst idea ever ... you dont have enough hp, you struggle for resists overcapping and cant really use purity of fire or lightning because you need purity of elements, has very low es or armor to make it work well ... only 500 ES and less than 10k armor. You should use discipline, and grace gives more armor than determination when there isnt much base armor.
Why is it so bad?
Do you have a cheaper alternative? I don't think so...
Not to mention the fact that AA is not a must have for this build. Lioneye's works excellent and switching to Saffell on certain bosses is not that hard.

Regarding my other question. It's not worthed to skip Iron Reflexes. We loose hell of a lot of armor and we kinda need those DEX nodes aswell.
I'm running something similar to this and ran pretty much the same build throughout beta post melee buffs (and pre, gotta love those 10 chaos BoR's), and I have to say, kudos on putting up this guide.

AA is incredibly good in this build even though it may appear like everything stats-wise is so low on this build. You have immense block, and if you get godly rings you're capped on resist (not to mention endurance charges pushing this even further). With a good yellow shield this build works as well, but AA pushes it over the top because of how much you will block. Yeah, only 600-800 ES but trash more or less anywhere can't break through it.

With all of that I'm curious of your thoughts if they do actually nerf AA. I think it will still work just fine, but could suffer in the higher maps (although I will say this build is a lot more fun for me solo).

But with all of that, keep fisting!
"
ithanium2 wrote:
Why is it so bad?
Do you have a cheaper alternative? I don't think so...
Not to mention the fact that AA is not a must have for this build. Lioneye's works excellent and switching to Saffell on certain bosses is not that hard.

Regarding my other question. It's not worthed to skip Iron Reflexes. We loose hell of a lot of armor and we kinda need those DEX nodes aswell.

AA is pretty much not doing its potential here, you need higher armor and at least 2x the ES. It works against trash mobs? Yeah big deal, so does normal block without it. Nasty maps and bosses, where AA usually shines, will eat the ES in no time.

Change AA to better shield with hp, and put the ES nodes and some of the armor nodes into more hp. Get rid of SOL, get amu with x-x dmg. Saffell on swap. Cookiecutter FB / BOR build is good as it is.

But here i am giving pvm advice when I dont care any more for it *yawn*
Well im a Facebreaker and was inspired of this Thread.

Im playing in NEMESIS with this build !!

I did change some skillpoints and now i got this perfect skilltree in my opinion.

LvL 80
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtFE0XLxkuGjIaOBvIG_odFCXfJ-0ppTWSNuk62DwtQKBDMUd-SshMNU3YTipPfVBQUWBUSVXWWGNZ814TXz9gS2TnZU1mnmqTbmluqnB9cql07XgNeu982YBWgKSBb4M4hNmE74jxjHaMz5BVnjyeuaIApBmnhKluqZWsWayqrK-18rZBtz653b6KvqfAD8Aaw4bE9sauxtjSTdSP1e3jaudS52Pnkew47w7vfPIv9kj60v4K_o8oxfO-AnGrxfPd

LvL 100
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtFE0XLxkuGjIaOBvIG_odFCXfJ-0ppTWSNuk62DwtQKBDMUd-SshMNU3YTipPfVBQUWBUSVXWWGNZ814TXz9gS2TnZU1mnmqTbmluqnB9cql07XgNeu982YBWgKSBb4M4hNmE74jxjHaMz5BVnjyeuaIApBmnhKluqZWsWayqrK-18rZBtz653b6KvqfAD8Aaw4bE9sauxtjSTdSP1e3jaudS52Pnkew47w7vfPIv9kj60v4K_o8oxfO-AnGrxfPdcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3Ej0bQ0M9lVcYWbySqGYVN46ZXMZ5sRnJsMgk=

Skilling Ironreflexes is worth so much!! You will get the evasion from Helm to your armour also u need the dex notes for Bringer of Rain.

I will post my Gear now so u can see what im wearing.

Last edited by Sunarox on Jan 9, 2014, 3:15:02 AM
hi i was wondering if anyone tried olmec unique map solo with this build??
And to perfect my character, is a armor/es 6L + Abyssus better then the bor, i mean Es is amazing for me its more useful than life or armor as Aegis regenerate it we should try to get a lot more ES and the physical damage from abyssus is a huge boost,i find the blind in bor useless.

kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Last edited by FullCust on Oct 7, 2014, 10:38:26 PM
Well, no wonder the hater got banned with such attitude on forums :)
Sunarox, 1 question tho I think that looking at your gear is obvious. You are not ele resist capped right? (without purity).
I've seen that you go for chaos resist, and probably you need it as you play Nemesis.

My gear setup is this

And using SOL when I need the extra spellblock.

My passive tree looks like this @lvl 84.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzBS0UIBRNFy8ZLhoyGjgb-iXfJ-0ppTGeMgk1kjboOthGaUd-SshN2E3jTipPfVBHUFBRYFRJVdZXDVhjWK9Z814TXz9gS2EhZOdlTWaeapNsRm5pbqpwfXJscql07XgNeu982YBWgKSBb4M4hNmE74cpjHaMz5BVnjyezaC0ogCkGaZXpzCnhKluq8WsqqyvtfK2QbndvYG-ir6nwA_AGsOGxtjSIdJN1I_V7dlh4urnUueR7DjvDu988i_2SPe--tL7qv6P

I kinda had to take the 30Int node (by choosing lower marauder path), but I took the 30Dex node so I can use Grace instead of Determination.

Also, my post lvl 90 plans will be in trying to remove the BM gem from the setup. It might work with lvl20/20quality reduced mana gem and Hatred+Grace/Determination+Tempest Shield.
Last edited by ithanium2 on Jan 10, 2014, 8:24:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info