[1.0.X] [Marauder/Duelist] Facebreaker + BoR + Aegis Aurora | DPS & tank

can this build be improved with soultaker + aegis combo? i am running 3 auras. but i found my dps is a bit low. have 13k cyclone tooltip. i had 28k with duelwielding. And i dont understand why to get purity of elements since you are overcapped.

Last edited by rasmon on Jan 2, 2014, 3:22:23 AM
Hello, I think you posted in the wrong thread or misread the op.
This is my current set up, running 3 auras, I get 13k dmg.. i guess i'd be able to get 15k if i had standard style facebreakers (over 800%)

I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Last edited by PoorLime on Jan 2, 2014, 2:45:29 PM
Nah, your damage is ok, I got 790% Facebreakers. It is low because of the amulet, also the rings if possibile to have added fire damage aswell (another dps boost).
You could run with a DPS amulet and switch to Stone of Lazhwar when you really need the extra spell block.
Did you pick all the DPS increase nodes?

This is a tank build after all so our dps will be low compared to other specs. To be honest, I am just level 80 so I run 68-69 maps mostly where I got no problem at all.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd8b-qQZAdzi6mEhEuGE73Tteu9gSwUtXhPDhueRrK8byEMxtkFOKimlvop4DalutfJuqkrIiq-QETWS_o9N46ZXMZ464fJF_gq3PsauPC3E9ift892sqnKpfNlZ88AakFWnhBo47Dg62C3STdiMdp48gW8EsxRNAnHwH6IAZp760nB9gFZPfVFgGjKplTbp42okqhmFHRRMNSjF876sWYjx52MZLhcvZOdV1oCkguQ=

This is my version good/bad?

And one more question i thoght u needed 23% reduced mana reserved on tree and lvl 20 reduced mana for 3 60% auras?
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jan 3, 2014, 10:51:54 AM
Just switched to that build and to be honest it feels like cheating... ;) Got an exalt drop as a welcome present too, when trying to afk with lmp voidbearers (after i got tired of them).

Thank you very much, very good build.

Best,
muesli
"
biomuesli wrote:
Just switched to that build and to be honest it feels like cheating... ;) Got an exalt drop as a welcome present too, when trying to afk with lmp voidbearers (after i got tired of them).

Best,
muesli

Mine or OP? lol... prob OP
"
wenhao232 wrote:
"
biomuesli wrote:

Best,
muesli

Mine or OP? lol... prob OP

Oh, I meant OPs build. Sorry, I only came back to that thread when I saw that it did to the poor monsters. :)
hi, how do you get enough int to equip rainbowtride plz?

"
wenhao232 wrote:
30 is max int it's enough for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info