[1.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) with videos

"
Posewicht wrote:
Would like to see some more Vids of high level Maps+Bossfights. can you upload something?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OimKHWqA960
"
Wurps wrote:

I'm not sure how you would regen your ES, afaik ghost reaver only works on life leech and not life on hit.


My bad, I thought life on hit would work with this.

Btw I tried CwDT and CwStun links I posted earlier and it's really nice.
Ign: This_League_OP_As_Fuck
"


Oh whoops I totally forgot to update the build after changes I made. Yours is almost the same as mine will be, just with more points spent and you didn't get the single 6% resistance node, instead spending two points to get 8%
"
Wurps wrote:
"


Oh whoops I totally forgot to update the build after changes I made. Yours is almost the same as mine will be, just with more points spent and you didn't get the single 6% resistance node, instead spending two points to get 8%


It also gives a bit of evasion, which is always helpful. So whatever floats your boat and your situation ;)
Ign: This_League_OP_As_Fuck
hi look fun but seems to be 2 shoot build and die .... the boss on map hit u hard if he crit u are dead .... no possibility to work on a better survivability ?
Last edited by alvarez69 on November 23, 2013 12:50 AM
"
Completed 3 Challengesalvarez69 wrote:
hi look fun but seems to be 2 shoot build and die .... the boss on map hit u hard if he crit u are dead .... no possibility to work on a better survivability ?


You can not get hit at all if you play carefully, you can convert other nodes to life if you want.
Hi, trying this build out! What bandit rewards did you take?
I have a question about the cast on crit working with lightning arrow. How does the proc work? Let's say we have lightning arrow linked to cast on crit and arc. No gmp or chain. If I were to crit on a group of enemies (lets say at least 5) and arc is cast, how many times does actually cast? Will it cast 4 since lightning arrow hits an additional three people and the crit will cause the spell to be used, or will the arc spell just be casted once from the initial hit?
"
Hi, trying this build out! What bandit rewards did you take?

That's in the notes section of the first post.


"
MrBautista wrote:
I have a question about the cast on crit working with lightning arrow. How does the proc work? Let's say we have lightning arrow linked to cast on crit and arc. No gmp or chain. If I were to crit on a group of enemies (lets say at least 5) and arc is cast, how many times does actually cast? Will it cast 4 since lightning arrow hits an additional three people and the crit will cause the spell to be used, or will the arc spell just be casted once from the initial hit?


It casts a ton of times per attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info