[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

"
kefirhl wrote:
w/e, i'm out of discussion with you if you treat my arguments and actual suggestions as you call "judging".

wow q q
OMG how you get GGGGBB vaal chest!

I spent like 400 chro still dont get it :<
IGN: SMALLDUCK
del
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Last edited by kefirhl on Jan 24, 2014, 11:11:29 AM
i have tried split arrow, not working for me even with a 16% quality it seems to still miss at point black range and i die. LA is working well for me still but not as good. here is a link to my stuff
Spoiler

WHAT about poison arrow? will that work well and if so should it be leveled or not. Also i dont have ggg bbb in armor so so im using life on hit.
Last edited by nitro1914 on Jan 25, 2014, 11:07:21 AM
"
nitro1914 wrote:
i have tried split arrow, not working for me even with a 16% quality it seems to still miss at point black range and i die. LA is working well for me still but not as good. here is a link to my stuff
Spoiler

WHAT about poison arrow? will that work well and if so should it be leveled or not. Also i dont have ggg bbb in armor so so im using life on hit.

You are doing something wrong, probably) Your gear is unbalanced obviously and you are holding some totally useless pieces on it (carnage heart). I mean how could you have those 2 6links but totally garbage quiver and belt? ) also gloves could be with attacks speed roll and boots(!?) no move speed, low life, low resists?
what about poison arrow? I don't know what about it. It wouldn't work with the build.
"
kolton wrote:
If you want to use Barrage as your only option, Piercing Arrows notable is a pretty good option for clearing packs.

eh, I seriously don't see a problem with single barrage as damage trigger for all situations ) recently got a 6L Quill Rain and tested different things, my best option is item rarity, lol. since the damage output is kinda equal for 2 spells or 3 spells linked. Biggest difference noticed on labyrinth maps when having barrage-coc-faster attacks-chain-arc-cold snap, cuz it's damaging stuff that out of line of sight. But that setup sux on single target dps. So I choose barrage-coc-gmp-fireball-coldsnap+random for all situations)
Last edited by kefirhl on Jan 25, 2014, 2:49:50 PM
thank you yes i know the gloves belt and boots can be better just i am broke right now but if you post some stuff i could see that would work better linked in a spoiler it would help me a bunch as i don't know what i am doing other than what i have done. thanks for helping me get on track now i know what i have to fix. lets start with the ammy
#1 ammy what should i use i don't have a clue? would attack speed, crit hit, resistance, and life be right start?
#2 belt what should be used Resistance is needed badly
#3 boots what do i need? run speed and 3 kinds of Resistance?
#4 quiver i have no clue? ill start with attack speed,life and resistance?

Last edited by nitro1914 on Jan 25, 2014, 3:16:01 PM
"
nitro1914 wrote:

#1 ammy what should i use i don't have a clue? would attack speed, crit hit, resistance, and life be right start?

life(65-79), crit chance(25+), resists(25%+), can additionally get spell damage(10%+)
"
nitro1914 wrote:

#2 belt what should be used Resistance is needed badly

must be leather belt, life(120-139), double or triple resist(60%+ combined), chaos is good on belt(20-30%)
"
nitro1914 wrote:
#3 boots what do i need? run speed and 3 kinds of Resistance?

life(65-89), double/triple resist(60%+ combined), move speed(more = better 15-30%)
"
nitro1914 wrote:
#4 quiver i have no clue? ill start with attack speed,life and resistance?
life(85-99), crit chance(25+), double resist(55+), can additionally get crit multi or attack speed

big question to people playing this build and using 2 separate CoC triggers, wouldn't it be weay easier to have 2 6L quill-rain for that purpose? and use w/e utility skills on your voll's then, which doesn't need to be 6L then? It's same budget, easier to color quill rain, and you get +2/+3 skills on your bar which may be used situationally(ele weakness/temporal chains/some aura/CWDT-EnduringCry-ImmortalCall/enduring cry/CastOnDeath-portal( :D )/frenzy-FasterAttacks/BearTrap-AddedFire)
split arrow i did and i got rid of GMP and used blind but would ice speer work better if so its just a easy color change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info