[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

Ah, ok. Thanks for your answer.
IGN: Scordalia_
I just wanted to ask if it is possible with this build to stack manaregeneration by using Eldritch Battery + Discipline + Increased Mana Nodes + Aura reserved and Aura buff nodes + Clarity + mana regeneration nodes to have enought mana regeneration to use Arctic Armor?
(yes I know that you get 50% energy shield reduction and 50% decreased maximum mana)

Or would this be wasted skill points?

EDIT:
Maybe something like this
Last edited by Renxiem on Nov 28, 2013, 9:50:17 AM
"
Renxiem wrote:
I just wanted to ask if it is possible with this build to stack manaregeneration by using Eldritch Battery + Discipline + Increased Mana Nodes + Aura reserved and Aura buff nodes + Clarity + mana regeneration nodes to have enought mana regeneration to use Arctic Armor?
(yes I know that you get 50% energy shield reduction and 50% decreased maximum mana)

Or would this be wasted skill points?

EDIT:
Maybe something like this

Would be great to see how it works, but I highly doubt in possibility of using Arctic Armor (which could be great survi solution though). I saw builds with 3k mana pool running it easily, but I don't think it is possible to reach this without sacrificing lot of basic nods for this build.
Last edited by HeyterVic on Nov 28, 2013, 3:41:44 PM
"
HeyterVic wrote:
"
Caliginosus wrote:
You mentioned earlier that you bought your stuff for 14 ex. Did you craft the 6L Quill Rain yourself? I can't find one in the forums which is cheaper than 40 ex.

No, I didn't craft myself - I don't feel to be lucky, when I want to do something badly. 14ex was the "cheaper version": 6L Voll's(9ex) + 5L Quill(2.5ex) + Thie'f Torment(1,5ex). I thought I can craft Voll's properly for this build - 4green/2blue but after ~300 chromes I gave it a break and started to search for 6L Quill, which was extremely hard as well. I bought one for 12ex. So I am running
now.
I can also advise
as a good solution (in my opinion) for this build, as long as it provides Attack Speed and Crit Chance. Still looking for better survivability though.

Starkonja's head is what I'm using currently, I was considering rat's nest but felt my crit and aspd were fine as they were.
Why do you level GMP?
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Caliginosus wrote:
Why do you level GMP?

Cause mana multiplier doesn't change and once it hit lvl20 I can easily make it lvl1 with 20q for +0.5% increased Attack Speed +0.5% increased Cast Speed per 1 quality.
Here is my video (with french commentary) of the build as a shadow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWXdxKQvWNY

I'm going to share this on the french poe fansite once they fix a problem with their registrations.
If everyone is gona share this it will be nerved like Codt and Cws...
Don't think so. Besides high dmg potencial it is rather a glass cannon build, which requires lot of patience and careful gameplay to do high end maps. Some of them are not able to do as Wurpo admitted and I felt it the hard way too one shoted myself on ele-reflect maps. Even with all res capped. Build for connoisseurs looking for some challange, not for the masses! Lol:p
Is there any value in levelling Lightning Arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info