[0.10.0] HP/ES Spork Shadow Battle Mage (Twinkle twinkle deadly Sparks!) [Videos included]

Thanks for the guide Inva. It is much appreciated. Can you link your gear for this build, or is it linked somewhere else for us to see?
Thx for answer. But what about Chain? Did you tried it with Sparks? Or with Spark+Fork?
Hi

I am having a blast with this build, just hit Cruel ACT I.

I have a question though. Why don't you take Doom-cast? It seems rather perfect for this build, because you are relying on your sparks critting?
"
BravoMike90 wrote:
Hi

I am having a blast with this build, just hit Cruel ACT I.

I have a question though. Why don't you take Doom-cast? It seems rather perfect for this build, because you are relying on your sparks critting?

3 points to get doom cast is much a waste.
Is this still a good build after the nerf?
is this build still viable? i keep hearing otherwise
Just made this build, and loving it! Altho im a little worried about the previous two posts, i don't recall seeing any "nerfs" in the recent patch notes, but if their were any stealth nerfs that ruined this build, please let us know! :)
IGN: Aufs_TR_Mine
I'm also concerned... I looked through the patch notes and can't find any nerfs.
They are talking about the nerf that came in 0.10, in CB this build was really really powerful
IGN: Fadrin
hi, i just started out with this build and im wondering whats better, a spark+fork+fasterprojectiles on a 3 link or spark+fork on a 2 link but have +1 level to lightning gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info