Etup Spectral Throw

Riiiiiippp
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
how well does this build work against soul eater birdmen?
IGN: DabrixRN
Pls do full 120 points in builds and change to ranger equip)
Hi I'm new to the game and got recommended trying this build out, I just want to know how updated is the build, are you still running it and If not why not and what build are you running now, do you have a link to that new build, or do you recommend this one and follow the current guide if its up to date?, Wanna get into maps quick and will start from scratch due to gonna play on domination.

cheers
"
Pjey wrote:
Hi I'm new to the game and got recommended trying this build out, I just want to know how updated is the build, are you still running it and If not why not and what build are you running now, do you have a link to that new build, or do you recommend this one and follow the current guide if its up to date?, Wanna get into maps quick and will start from scratch due to gonna play on domination.

cheers

still running it and guide is pretty up to date atm. Builds probably need to be adjusted very slightly but thats about it!
"
HIMYM wrote:
hey Etup dont u feel slow with all that armor O_O? or u just use leap slam for mobility, i was wondering why u didnt take that node that ignores all heavy armor

kaom's heart is on a glorious base which give 0 movement penalty so you run at normal speeds!
"
nakieon wrote:
Hey Etup, why did you decide to spec out of the Harrier and 3x3% IAS nodes? Similarly, why did you decide to spec out of the Acceleration and the Leather and Steel nodes near Master of the Arena?

Due to your decisions on the above, I am assuming 12% more physical damage on your axe is better than 12% IAS? If so, why did you decide to get Finesse in Ranger tree? Does 20% accuracy rating really make it worth it to get?

Thanks in advance.

i shoulda probably answered these in one post but im feelin lazy today. Anyways.. the attack speed nodes just arent worth it which is why i dropped them. I never had acceleration & L&S but i considered going to it only for leather and steel w/ acceleration just being a bonus.

I generally don't rate pure attack speed that high as it doesn't help increase my phys which is needed for leech. Finesse is a really good node its 20% accuracy 8% attack speed and 30 dex for 2 points which is really efficient.
Hey Etup, given your recent reply on Phys>IAS, how would you compare the Ranger dps vs the Scion?, given the Scion start nodes. Say as a level 80.

Would you mind explaning about what adjustments that needs to be made, planning on starting with your build on domination and wanna get it right this time, already failed with one character, got to level 68 and feelt like I did zero damage. :)

"
Etup wrote:
"
Pjey wrote:

cheers

still running it and guide is pretty up to date atm. Builds probably need to be adjusted very slightly but thats about it!
Last edited by Pjey on Nov 24, 2013, 5:58:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info