Etup Spectral Throw

"
compulsive wrote:
i'd love to know the stages of your spec as u leveld up =)

thanks for the great build!

Could probably get around to this sometime ill try tomorrow we'll see.

"
AH1N1 wrote:

So, it seems that physical dmg nodes you've collected are not scalling quite well with Spectral throw...

Why is ST dmg so low vs. melee?

It can't use melee physical so it's harder to scale the phys up. In a party i do 2x my phys as elemental damage.

"
fullmo0n wrote:
etup you dont use like on hit or life leech on this build ?

ATM Using carnage heart, ring(just has it on it), and 2% leech node for leech. I plan to drop carnage for a 6% leech ammy when i good one pops up. Also i pop in LoH when its needed in maps like for -max ele reflect or possibly lightning thorns.

"
PigOfPain wrote:
Why would you recommend range over scion for this build and which one would offer more survivability and easier time gearing?

Ranger saves 3 skill points at the highest gear lvl(so +3 lvls). Survivability and gearing should really be the same tbh.

"
byterj wrote:
why not take attack speed or projectile damage instead of +10 dex nodes in ranger build?

I probably need to revise the builds a bit as they are like a week out of date maybe ill do that tomorrow. I'm sure theres a bit i would change in both builds already.
Question about ST builds in general (both ranger/scion): is better 2H Axe or Sword?
"
AndrewSX91 wrote:
Question about ST builds in general (both ranger/scion): is better 2H Axe or Sword?

If you can buy Kaom's axe get Axe build. Otherwise IMO sword is better.

My question. I have 6 link sword, 2 red, 4 green. Should i sell it and get 3 R 3 G or keep it? If i keep it what gems should i use?
From what I've read so far on these forums people tend to get Resolute Technique especially when you have not a single talent put in any form or shape of critical strike boost.

Could you please clarify this as I am really curious about the total 13% dps loss from the lack of RT here.

I am also a bit worried about mana pool and regeneration, is your gear balancing this? I am still new to the game so I may not see some nuances.

Your advise is much appreciated!
"
mazzieh wrote:
From what I've read so far on these forums people tend to get Resolute Technique especially when you have not a single talent put in any form or shape of critical strike boost.

Could you please clarify this as I am really curious about the total 13% dps loss from the lack of RT here.

I am also a bit worried about mana pool and regeneration, is your gear balancing this? I am still new to the game so I may not see some nuances.

Your advise is much appreciated!

You take Resolute Technique if you are not going to get any accuracy nodes. In this build almost all dmg nodes have accuracy too so we dont need to waste points to get resolute.

All of his mana is reserved on auras, he is spending life to use skills (Blood magic support gems). He can maintain his life by Life on Hit support gem and +x% life leeched from physical damage from equipment.

Sorry for my bad english ;)
Last edited by Yokoharu on Nov 10, 2013, 6:26:54 AM
Can you put a tree, in which I aim to lev 1-30, 30-60? I would be grateful
ofc for ranger
Last edited by Odys737 on Nov 11, 2013, 1:08:03 PM
Hey Etup,

Just wanted to ask what ya gonna change in the skillgem build now that cast when damage taken gets nerfed to hell?
Last edited by mzethepro on Nov 12, 2013, 7:14:30 AM
R.I.P. Cast when damage taken.
How is the mana at 70+?
What are your thoughts on getting Point Blank node?? I am trying it now and it seems like a nice close range DPS increase. What are your thoughts on it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info