Etup Spectral Throw

Is it best to get an amulet with life leech? And use added fire in your weapon?
"
Is it best to get an amulet with life leech? And use added fire in your weapon?

i think it's better fast attacks,add fire if you use kaom but i'm not sure ,life leech amulet you need if you use 5L weapon
Last edited by D33rHunt3r on Jan 10, 2014, 4:19:49 PM
Should I go for Scion Mace build or Ranger Sword build? Which one would be a better choice for this current patch?
Last edited by Leapp on Jan 11, 2014, 10:39:01 AM
"
Leapp wrote:
Should I go for Scion Mace build or Ranger Sword build? Which one would be a better choice for this current patch?

ranger sword best
Without kaoms heart, what should I use in 5L ST? ST-Faster attacks-Blood magic-LMP and ??? Added fire on increased phys.? Im following scion axe ST build.

EDIT : What about Physical Projectile Attack Damage? For example Q20 LMP alone would balance out the -10% attack speed penalty. So in the end, would it be the biggest DPS boost without kaom's heart?
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 15, 2014, 3:22:32 AM
I'm using the level 92 build, currently with a mace... But on Hardcore I will switch to an Axe...

I've been trying to find how to switch from the mace nodes to the axe nodes, but the problem seems to be that the axe nodes are much much weaker....

I'm not really sure which ones I should take (theres 9 mace nodes to remove in total) to switch to axe without losing any phys dmg / attackspeed :/

Could someone help me out here and adjust the 92 tree?

Cheers
Would it be wise to take resolute technique? In his 92 guide he didn't take it....

I mean we're not going crit, so why wouldn't we take it?

We also do take some accuracy nodes that would feel like a waste
Hi, just returning to this game from a long break and decided to try the Scion as it wasnt there before. So far so good following the guide (although its confusing as most of the skill trees listed are ranger). Im just wondering how Chaos damage is dealt with as no CI and the gears you use dont seem to have any chaos resistance on them. Also is it possible to put a max passive skill tree up for the Scion too? Many thanks, guide is very helpful for someone like me :D
you know chaos damage when you see the monsters (or you should) , it's not something to gear for, you can easily encounter it
Almost same build start from scion left 11 point and have little more damage
Here
Last edited by Mr_Yigal on Mar 10, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info