Etup Spectral Throw

rmtup sleeptup birdtup
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
"
ahahahaha such sad... etup cant even survive till league ends with that RMT and dies.. so sad.

RMT wat?

On top of everything else the guy found in the process of getting 98.5, he chanced at least seven Mon'tregul's Grasp Scepters - on stream - which sell for 7-10ex a pop.

Put the jelly down for a minute bro.
Last edited by shooster88 on Jan 2, 2014, 3:07:49 PM
Newb question:

Can someone tell me, why Iron Reflexes.. with that gear?

Explain?

Thanks
"
retsudo wrote:
Newb question:

Can someone tell me, why Iron Reflexes.. with that gear?

Explain?

Thanks

Grace
What about chaos resist in you build? In you gear 0 chaos res. In Merc -60 chaos res. How you survival versus chaos damage?
"
Antoniollik wrote:
What about chaos resist in you build? In you gear 0 chaos res. In Merc -60 chaos res. How you survival versus chaos damage?

Awareness... Chaos res is far from a must.
Yep.
Chaos damage isnt thaat high + there are not many monsters out there who are using chaos damage.
The biggest threat of Chaos damage is the weaver(+map hybrid spider thingy) and thats it.
-60% looks really terrible on the paper but realistically its not a big deal.
for ur scion spectral throw passive why nt go up the proj dmg nodes?
Question - on the sword spec, why doesnt he have the Brutal Blade cluster?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
shooster88 wrote:
"
ahahahaha such sad... etup cant even survive till league ends with that RMT and dies.. so sad.

RMT wat?

On top of everything else the guy found in the process of getting 98.5, he chanced at least seven Mon'tregul's Grasp Scepters - on stream - which sell for 7-10ex a pop.

Put the jelly down for a minute bro.

Everyone knows him and almost everyone on top ladder jsps.
Not saying he havnt gotten a ton of shit legit tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info