Etup Spectral Throw

"
Negatron wrote:
What are your thoughts on getting Point Blank node?? I am trying it now and it seems like a nice close range DPS increase. What are your thoughts on it?

tried it and its terrible. if it seems good trust me its not.
"
mzethepro wrote:
Hey Etup,

Just wanted to ask what ya gonna change in the skillgem build now that cast when damage taken gets nerfed to hell?

updated gems/gear but will have to feel out the usefulness to make a real decision.
What gems would you use in a 5 link kaoms primacy?
nvm
Last edited by intoshadows on Nov 14, 2013, 6:33:01 AM
"
Apakk wrote:
What gems would you use in a 5 link kaoms primacy?
look at my spectral links and just remove weapon ele
hey etup, mind updating the builds for efficiency when you get a chance? builds awesome so far and a lot of fun
Hey Etup, why did you decide to spec out of the Harrier and 3x3% IAS nodes? Similarly, why did you decide to spec out of the Acceleration and the Leather and Steel nodes near Master of the Arena?

Due to your decisions on the above, I am assuming 12% more physical damage on your axe is better than 12% IAS? If so, why did you decide to get Finesse in Ranger tree? Does 20% accuracy rating really make it worth it to get?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by nakieon on Nov 15, 2013, 9:10:09 AM
Rip
IGN: StorminRH
hey Etup dont u feel slow with all that armor O_O? or u just use leap slam for mobility, i was wondering why u didnt take that node that ignores all heavy armor
"
StorminRH wrote:
Rip

GG Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
IGN - Duck_Ya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info