pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

Nice!
"
Pallas wrote:
Holy sweet jesus, the Molten Strike projectiles can also proc CoC.....

Yeah, it's quite OP. There are also some new uniques/vaal affixes that can make this build way better. You can potentially drop the life leech gem AND vaal pact, allowing you to run conc effect and do ridiculous damage (as it also creates more procs as well as increasing dps).
Since you obviously still read this thread, how do you deal with Mana? I'm using Thief's Torment, but I'd much rather use 2 rings to help with my other stats some.
Mana leech + physical damage on the weapon will allow you to sustain double strike. If you're using molten strike, clarity should work.

Also I check this thread every few days out of boredom or when poe gets some kind of update.
Using Molten, I'd have to put clarity on my life with BM, as I'm rolling a massive 67 unused mana due to auras. Thanks for the reply!

OR, I could just keep using Thief's Torment, my resists are capped with flasks and I'm doing okay, I just want to up my life pool, maybe replace the Rat's Nest with something else.

Here's my gear at the moment (I know my knives need an upgrade)

if u have voll's devotion; immortal call + cast on crit could also work if u searching for more sustain xD
Is this updated on first page inc. Passive Tree?
Have almost exact build build and wanna know if my passives and items are up on date.
Hi there,

I replaced double strike with molten strike (easier to roll correct colors with Voll's) and it seems to me that it covers a larger area.

Did anyone make some changes to the build according to this ? Are there some must have nodes (except for Avatar of fire which is too far away) ?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

All in all Molten strike seems to work quite well with this build.

Cheers
Just checked forums because of this new expansion info going on lol

Molten strike is extremely strong in this build, but there's no need to take specific supporting nodes in the current tree IMO. Avatar of fire would make you lose way more dps than you would gain. You also probably don't want any AOE nodes because it increases the spread of your molten strike, which is usually undesirable.

Ideally you would want to drop the life leech gem and get ele leech or some other way to leech on your gear, but that would require lucky vaal orbing your gear. In its place you can put conc effect, which leads to more single target procs and significantly more damage.

However a lot could change with the new expansion so who knows. I'll probably play it and will post if there's anything cool that affects this build.
Thanks for your reply !

It works not too bad right now. A little more damage could be nice, but for now I will wait for the new expansion.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info