[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

Hey everyone:

Obviously, the changes to Purity and Cast when Damage Taken have a drastic effect on my build. I'll be experimenting with some new solutions, but immortality is certainly still possible under the new conditions. Keep an eye out for an update to the thread title when I've got them all worked out!

I love all the interest in my build!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
My new Cast on Damage Taken setup is lvl 1 CoDT, lvl 5 Enduring Cry, lvl 3 Immortal Call, high level increased duration.

I also have a high level IC in a socket elsewhere getting closer to level 20, then I can put low level(1-3) 20 Q IC on CoDT with high level Inc Duration and still have great uptime on IC.

I'm using EConStun on my Frenzy for the majority of my endurance charges.
"
Shunyata000 wrote:
^^^

Replace the ring with no phys damage for fastest results.

Right now i'm running frenzy facebreaker and doing great.
Better gear but over 30k dps on frenzy running attacks off mana with hatred and purity.
3k hp, 77 res all, 7k armor. That's with lioneyes shield though not saffels.

What ring do you suggest?
"
Recon775 wrote:
"
Shunyata000 wrote:
^^^

Replace the ring with no phys damage for fastest results.

Right now i'm running frenzy facebreaker and doing great.
Better gear but over 30k dps on frenzy running attacks off mana with hatred and purity.
3k hp, 77 res all, 7k armor. That's with lioneyes shield though not saffels.

What ring do you suggest?

Highest + physical damage you can get your hands on. Resists and life on top of that are awesome but unarmed builds scale the hardest off + flat physical damage.

Without bringer or rain or abyssus you want as much damage as possible from rings and amulet.
What is the point of having the bottom 2 nodes in auras? (The small cluster with 3 nodes total)

It is completely possible to get 2*60% + 1*40% aura with out them. Wouldn't those 4 points be better spend elsewhere? As someone mentioned earlier, even with that one node giving 5% reduced mana node we won't be able to use 3*60% auras.

If I understand the build correctly we spend 6 points total on "skill duration" and "buff duration" to extend immortal call right?
Got some new gear to help me progress things are allot smoother now! Trying to figure out what to do with CODT mana is a problem without it...

Hi Fisters!

Im Currently lvl 64 Nemesis and Specced out all Keystones + HP Nodes.
My question is: Should i specc -%Mana Reserve now to run 3 Auras or Specc Block first?
Currently Running Hatred+Purify.

Gear

Max Fireresi+Lightning for Storm Herald Docks Farming :D But doesnt matter cause alle Res 82 :>
sadly couldnt find another amu in Nemesis :(
Last edited by Igai on Nov 14, 2013, 8:47:33 AM
opinion on aegis aurora combined with this build?

Thanks
What us the dps with non legacy facebreaker?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Etko wrote:
opinion on aegis aurora combined with this build?

Thanks

Sounds like you may want to check out this build.
IGN Domination: Blindsight_Marauder, Blindsight_MF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info