Oro's Ceaseless Discharger (Spectral Throw + Cast on Crit Discharge)

A few things I'd like to say about this build. First thanks Oro for your hardwork!

1. Magnate belt is an awesome alternative. I can spam SURGEON granite flasks (basically on the whole time for survivability) and quick flasks to move around. You can also use the other resistance flasks if you need it.

2. Area effect of discharge is sufficient without area effect gem. Q20 Discharge and area effect nodes are enough :)

Questions:

Any alternatives to immortal call? I don't feel like it's working well enough for me to be using it.

Also, is EK suppose to proc with CoCH? Any reason for it to be with Spectral throw, GMP and CoCH? Why is Spectral throw gemmed twice? Edit: Nevermind just figured it out :)
Last edited by kc04 on Dec 5, 2013, 12:02:47 PM
"
SillyGamerPOE wrote:

My thought on Concentrated effect:
I love to hit as many as possible so why not do that. I know it isnt great to die of mobs with reflect outside the screen, but I would suggest just to take enough increased AOE to blast the whole screen and then stop there..
Instead of Concentrated effect, I was thinking of going Increased Critical Strikes :) I think that would work great!

What is your opinion on that?

Anyone else who has an opinion on that is welcome to reply too...

Thanks again Oroboro ;) You are the best! <3

I really want an answer to that :)
Really nice build. WOrking on getting a nice Voll's!
Last edited by SunRedux on Dec 6, 2013, 9:21:33 AM
Thanks Oro's for your build, it's amazing.

btw, I got 2 questions.

1 - How to beat bosses? Every boss is pain for me to Kill, even when I'm in party. If playing solo I think I can't solo any boss. Here my gears, any suggestion?
Lunaris temple and the Scepter of God I can run easily, but when I reach boss I leave b4 fight them.

Gears
Spoiler

2 - Is this build viable at 70+ maps? I'm doing 66/67/68 maps and I just keep dying :(
This is just sad :<

Colors are right but, now I'm broke and can't do the links. D'oh!
"
SunRedux wrote:
This is just sad :<

Colors are right but, now I'm broke and can't do the links. D'oh!

~65 fuse and this this. Mate it's best to switch to manual Discharge for the time being.

AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Is it work on Nemesis?
"
risko wrote:

yay, perfect for this build

Not really. You want to use a Fiend dagger or Demon dagger as a base sine they have 60% implicit global critical strike chance. Kris daggers aren't used due to their shitty attack speed (APS). Furthermore you do not benefit from spell critical chance as much as critical chance. Sure you can gather power charges with them. But cast on critical strike does not proc from Discharge. So you always need your Spectral Throw to proc your damage so to speak. Once you get above 70% critical strike chance I really don't think spell critical strike chance is useful at all. Trust me gathering power charges won't be a problem.
Last edited by Direktor on Dec 7, 2013, 10:35:11 AM
Fiend daggers and Demon daggers have the same APS as kris daggers
"
Direktor wrote:
"
risko wrote:

yay, perfect for this build

Not really. You want to use a Fiend dagger or Demon dagger as a base sine they have 60% implicit global critical strike chance. Kris daggers aren't used due to their shitty attack speed (APS). Furthermore you do not benefit from spell critical chance as much as critical chance. Sure you can gather power charges with them. But cast on critical strike does not proc from Discharge. So you always need your Spectral Throw to proc your damage so to speak. Once you get above 70% critical strike chance I really don't think spell critical strike chance is useful at all. Trust me gathering power charges won't be a problem.

Just saying that Discharge does not proc from spell crit is simply not right.
Your discharge is linked to the Cast on Crit. So if your Discharge crits, it has a chance to discharge again.
It happens quite often to me, that i discharge about 20-30 times in a row in about 5 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info