Oro's Ceaseless Discharger (Spectral Throw + Cast on Crit Discharge)

"
Girltoy69 wrote:
Considering the build is for lvl 75, all you've got is 150% health. Seems extremely low for a "survival" version.

-+150% hp
-+199 base health
-mind over matter+eb
-+30% reduced extra damage from critical strikes
-no extra crit multi on spells

could have about 230% hp by 87 if you go only for health nodes
This build with some change can be MF?
"
Direktor wrote:
I was just wondering how you guys with great gear are doing end game, how is it running maps? Is it difficult with the bosses when it's usually 1vs1 (after all trash has died)? I'm finding the lack of single target DPS troublesome, but I don't have top end gear yet.

The higher your chance to crit, the easier it gets. I'm at 75% chance to crit without charges and I'm no longer having problems wth 1v1s as much as I used to.
Pragmatheist - Nemesis
If anyone is selling some awsome daggers and i mean high rollers not shit ones plz pm me i will pay well

ign T_W_I_N_K_L_E

looking for

spell damage
spell crit
increased crit %

possibly atack speed also
Updated the passive skill tree for 1.0.1, working on the other gem slots right now.

EDIT: Updated the main post with updated gems for 1.0.1.
Last edited by Oroboro on Nov 24, 2013, 7:33:13 PM
So Ive got my build together finally after hitting lvl 70 today.

Of course there is plenty of room for improvement.

Looking for better boots to raise my resists higher, and working on rolling a couple of those flasks better

Even better then I got a 5l volls in a trade for free and cost me about 40chroms to get

Yeah buddy!

Also, I started playing around with swapping out Discipline for Purity of elements, as i was coming up short, and i find no real difference in game play. I run lvl 10 clarity, which is good enough for mana regen, and the lvl20 purity gives me 27 all res.
Last edited by Rant on Nov 24, 2013, 9:46:02 PM
"
Oroboro wrote:
Updated the passive skill tree for 1.0.1, working on the other gem slots right now.

Can you explain the logic behind the passive tree changes? From what I can see, you've dropped some of the +life and picked up more attack speed. Primarily asking because I'm at level 62 and still having a little trouble with survivability solo and I couldn't see myself dropping those health nodes until I'm well into the 70s with much better gear.
Last edited by deus_jason on Nov 25, 2013, 1:32:25 PM
I don't get why you took out all the +spell damage nodes (at the begining for the scion tree for exemple) in this update?
"
Oroboro wrote:

I think the tree is much better, with some extra charges, resists, and much more crit!

"
wuthang wrote:
I don't get why you took out all the +spell damage nodes (at the begining for the scion tree for exemple) in this update?

IMO, The spell power vs Attack speed is personal preference. faster throws means more crit chance.. More spell power would mean more discharge damage when u actually crit. Its your call if you wanna follow his tree to an exact replica
Right. That makes sense.
I have another question. Don't you think there is some accuracy issues with this new build
(-30 dext ; -36% accuracy rating ; -60 accuracy rating ; -8% accuracy rating with daggers).

I'm currently at level 70, following the first build. And i have only 85% hit chance.

Crit > Hit chance too ? (I don't know how %hit chance you can get with the new build but for me it would be 70% i guess)

(Please excuse my terrible English)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info