{EDITED} GUIDE to exploding sh*t with arrows - Video --- NEMESIS -

Thanks Deagle what other uniques would you consider using? Koam's looks PERFECT for this build imho wonder how much it goes for? I also saw someone asking to PC a Windscream boots and they look pretty solid as well has high armor, +all res, movement & +elemental dmg only thing missing is the +life. what do you think?
IGN: Vanagandr_Fenrir (Domination) || Vanadys_Fenrir (Nemesis)
Item Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/627484
this quiver is good to use?

"
Bash wrote:
this quiver is good to use?

Don't use those quivers. They are really bad for this build.

Broadstroke gives you nothing since you do pretty much 0 physical damage and youre never going to stun enemeies.

Blackgealm is even worse because it will decrease whatever DPS youre doing because it has +2-4fire damage (this means you will trigger Elemental Equilibrium with the wrong element).
also mana is wasted since youre blood magic, 20 evasion is bad, and again, 0 physical damage.

you want a Light Quiver base item type as yor quiver most of the time. It provides you with the neccessary +DEX and then youre looking for life+resists.

"
Thanks Deagle what other uniques would you consider using? Koam's looks PERFECT for this build imho wonder how much it goes for? I also saw someone asking to PC a Windscream boots and they look pretty solid as well has high armor, +all res, movement & +elemental dmg only thing missing is the +life. what do you think?

Yea Kaom's is definitely a beastly item for this build especially cos you dont really need any other 4-link+ except for the bow. I also want to try the Carcass Jack unique with this build as I think its going to imporove DPS really nicely. As for windscreams I would still opt for normal GG boots. I like +30MS too much and I think windscreams sacrifices quite a bit in defensive stats.I dont think the additional curse is necessary as you dont really need it when soloing. Astramentis could be a nice ammy to have because then you could basically forget about all of the other +dex gear and just go for resists/attack speed for quiver for example etc. Also since ammys have lower life rolls than boots its better to sacrifice the life on an ammy.

EDIT: Also check out Victario's Acuity unique amulet
Last edited by deagle_dom on Nov 10, 2013, 5:45:10 AM
Do you have to use Elemental Equilibrium? Its fine for solo, but as I group a lot it would screw over the rest of the group that isn't doing fire damage.
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
"
deagle_dom wrote:
"
ginok wrote:
Helo sir, your name have Radi Ma'mun Shammas. My is address 125 Rue Abdelaziz Thâalbi. Your beild is of most interest to me and my ancestor. I vision have build your were I down loaded path of extra?

word

This made me laugh so hard! Thank you both!

On the build: seems close to that similar Marauder build, looks good, maybe I will try it.
"
Taintertots wrote:
Do you have to use Elemental Equilibrium? Its fine for solo, but as I group a lot it would screw over the rest of the group that isn't doing fire damage.

Well, you have to consider that EE would screw over ONE element and buff TWO.
What I do in parties is I keep a lightning arrow and an ice shot on me, and if the group is using more cold damage, i use LA (so mobs have +light -fire -cold res) and if they're using more lightning damage I use ice shot (-light -fire +cold res)

That said, I really prefer soloing to grouping with this build. I just hit lvl 67 in Nemesis and I have 4.3k hp with all capped res, still wearing Goldrim, with a shitty quiver and no life on boots.

build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABg4J9hJpFCAUcRZvFxwZLhmFGjgabCSqJa0n7Sj6MZ4yCTWSNuk64UGHQapKyE3jUEdQUFRJVcZYY1nzWlJfP2P9Zp5sRm6qcXlybHKpeA182YLHiPGMz49GkFWYrZtdna6mV6cIpzCnhKiaqW6sWayqtfK3PriTud2-isAaxtjPZdDQ1I_a3d-_42rnUudj6-7vDvIv8kXyl_ZI9zL46_no-tL-Cv6P

gear:
Spoiler
SC Talisman: HVOR
HC Talisman: BRING_BACKUP
Last edited by thizz on Nov 11, 2013, 6:57:37 AM
Hey,

kinda first post for me, so "Hi" to everyone. Now, i began your build as my first char to play merciless and i'm quite happy with it so far. Survivabilty is an issue for me as my gear's freakin' bad (2,5k health, only maxed @ ice/lighting and only 25 fire with ~500 armor, so yeah...) and i'm dying now and then - still managed to get lvl63 and farming Docks right now. Well, anyway: very cool build, i enjoy it alot. Beginner friendly because the items needed are cheap and the gameplay is straight forward, although you still need some kind of game awareness to pull it off - so that's great.

One thing you might want to mention in your guide: +quality on EA and Increased Burning Damage also increases your chance to ignite. Might be taken for granted for every experienced player, but i think it's valuable information for inexperienced players like me. After all, Ignite is VERY important for your damage output from what i've seen.

A few questions:

1. As far as i understand it, EA is a projectile so it gets increased damage straight forward, but what aspect gets increased damage? Just the fire explosive damage, or also ignite? Personally i've skipped the +projectile damage nodes so far (as mentioned, lvl63 as of now), should i get them before i get the Holy Fire nodes?

2. What about Berserking (+Attack speed node) and Unwavering Stance? I followed the lower route to get to Blood Magic quicker, as i had some SERIOUS mana problems all the time, and felt that both of these nodes are worth taking while i'm around.

Thanks alot! Great work.
According to Wiki
"The base duration of ignite is 4 seconds. The burning damage over time is a third of the initial hit of fire damage, per second. Therefore, over the base duration, the target will take 4/3 of the damage dealt by the original hit."

So I think 'Increase Projectile Damage' increase fire explosion dmg = increase ignite dmg as well.

Welcome to the Path of Desync.
DLC : Path of Delay
"
Nimblentfox wrote:
According to Wiki
"The base duration of ignite is 4 seconds. The burning damage over time is a third of the initial hit of fire damage, per second. Therefore, over the base duration, the target will take 4/3 of the damage dealt by the original hit."

So I think 'Increase Projectile Damage' increase fire explosion dmg = increase ignite dmg as well.

Oh, thanks alot, that makes sense. I'd like to have it confirmed, though... not that i don't trust you or the Wiki, just... you know, to be assured. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info