This is what happens, when you meet Xandro BloodDrinker, pure brutality ! [Spoilers Alert] !

Killed him in lvl 66 map (dunes).
Wasn't that hard, granites and IC help a lot.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
ignored him while trying out a gear on my old discharger (79) in lvl66 map. was not ready for the fight with fast high-phys mob.

after re-gearing and respecing would probably try him out.

if he burns we can kill him..
Good info, i haven't meet him since last encounter, that happenned to me when i was level 62 i think, now i'm 80, would probably bash him now :P. Now he is hiding from me, cause he knows i would powned his ass :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Nov 7, 2013, 11:19:33 AM
He's killed me both times I've met him.
First was a char that had just gotten to merciless ledge and he ran in while I was fighting a might aura skeleton pack next to the haste totem. I was dead before I even knew what was happening.
Second time we dueled in pools and streams and an oak bandit warlords marked me. It was close but I thought I had him when I suddenly died and he still had a sliver of life.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Share more of your info guys, how you meet him and what build u used to tackle him :).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

The anuhart's ranger isnt heavy dps focused and defeated him at least twice on his stream rather easily.I have never met him yet
I encountered Xandro Blooddrinker in a Merci Docks run. He lasted 5 seconds lol and I'm not even optimally geared. I find this Igna Phoenix bitch waaaaay more over the top. She absolutely devastated my 1300 life with her Righteous Fire while Xandro did like no dmg to my Arctic Armor^^

Guess some exiles counter you. I suppose the same happened with Xandro and the OP.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Only seen him once so far, that was in hedge maze at the plum... and FML his life regen was so high and he leeched so much I couldn't hurt him I had to run, he also spawned next to a haste buff blue pack T_T. I was lvl 65 in 67 zone.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
bump...

This unique is no joke - seriously tough. I was ~lvl 70 farming piety when I ran into in the temple lvl 3. I farm it with a full iiq/iir set and needlessly to say, he was owning me super hard. I never died, but got close more than a handful of times so I ported out, put on my real gear and just tanked and spanked him with double strike. 15k double strike with 8% life leech worked.

Man I can only imagine all the hardcore people that have died to him...
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info