This is what happens, when you meet Xandro BloodDrinker, pure brutality ! [Spoilers Alert] !

killed him in pietys room(lunaris). he is easy if you have spell toten+sumon skeletons
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Ran into him in a 66 map in nemesis. He is insane and is it just me or is his attack speed insane when he goes to low hp? its like multistrike+. Thankfully I'm making a block build and already had unwavering stance so I could deal with him easy but I can see many players dying to him

Fun exile for sure. And I'm sure he got a marohi erqi
Last edited by Burmeister99 on Nov 10, 2013, 11:09:23 PM
I meet him again yesterday and now he got owned. But as i remeber it was promised to drop amazing loot or some nice unique, what happened...he droped all the blues =_=.

EDIT:

First time i meet him was at level 62.

Now second time i meet him i was 82 :P => he got his ass owned :P.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Nov 12, 2013, 2:54:02 AM
Powned him second time now he still didnt' drop anything usefull. Bad bad Rare uniqe =/.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Met that guy twice in a row.

First time when in the "stockade" part of Lunaris Temple 3, just before Piety Merciless.
Beat him with the old "run around the pillar" trick, but it was a close call as a ST scion with LL on ST.

Met him a second time in an Arcade map. I just can't beat him this time, he completely destroys me ( I still had the same gear, same build, same level, as I didn't level since Piety ). The ground pounding fire thingy is just too powerful for me to leech through yet.

Overall and by far the hardest rogue exile I met - and the second I fled. I just couldn't beat the shield/ice guy I met in the catacombs, too. At least, I killed Xandro once ;)
Xandro kicked my ass the first time in a vulnerability map. Then I came back the second encounter with 75% fire resistance, Mind Over Matter, and a lot of mana/life leech and just double striked him to death. If you plan to kill him, note that his life regen seems to go up the lower his health is. The final sliver of his life took about half of the no-rules boxing match to finally take down -- so you may want to bring culling strike.
Last edited by Nuro on Nov 19, 2013, 12:08:25 AM
Finally found him again last night in mountain ledge map. Punched him in the face until he died. It was very satisfying. And yes, he does go into some sort of super regen mode once he hits low life.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Met at level 78 with my tank. Took a long time, but got him down to 1/3 life and he started regenning even harder. Had to leave the instance, get multistrike from a different character, activate hatred and still his HP barely crept downward. Over 2000hp/s regen is ridiculous.
Last edited by Wilicous on Nov 20, 2013, 7:29:34 AM
Finally met this schoolgirl.

Most boring fight ever. I just had to keep my RMB on him for two minutes. He regens hard, but I leech harder. I tought he would kick my ass on a vulnerability curse map (Cells), and was kinda in awe when I saw him. All that badass notoriety down the drain...

Spoiler

My encounter with Igna was definitely more dangerous. (multiproj map, 7 fireballs spam)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 21, 2013, 10:47:08 AM
Met him 2 times, and both times had to flee (pure evasion character with no armor/ES and he has Resolute Technique which makes evasion useless).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info