This is what happens, when you meet Xandro BloodDrinker, pure brutality ! [Spoilers Alert] !

"
Shunyata000 wrote:
I've killed him before.

The key is good dps, though being immune to stun helps.

Killed him at first at level 70, Marauder with Unarmed/Shield Frenzy build + Unwavering Stance

Only have 2 % life leech, but my Frenzy does 25k dps with 6 charges.

Nice Gz !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
bump...
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Met him while running Merciless Sceptre for the first time after release on my 83 Cyclone Templar. Was actually really easy because I was pretty overleveled for the content.
Skele totem > xandro. Since he uses multistrike and ground slam, he's basically stuck in place for a couple seconds anytime he attacks. I just pop skele totem and laugh as he stands in one spot spinning and slamming. Just move when he faces you, continue whacking away at him.
bump...

I found Xandro in Docks Merciless. I was like Lv. 66 or 67 and killed him in like 4 seconds and he barely scratched me.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Who else managed to slay him :p.

Last edited by Farystar on Nov 4, 2013, 4:34:34 AM
bump...

i killed him, didnt get hit once. outgeared.
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 4, 2013, 5:40:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info